napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

donated blood, what happens to it?

stilwtr

Do they test it for the compounds we run while on cycle? If so is it considered tainted and unusable? Just seems odd that if my test is at 5000 and I donate that it could end up in say a 90yr old grandma.
Just curious if anyone knew.

Lol. Great question. I don't think there's any tests for Anabolics done however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do they test it for the compounds we run while on cycle? If so is it considered tainted and unusable? Just seems odd that if my test is at 5000 and I donate that it could end up in say a 90yr old grandma.

They check for blood diseases otherwise it is ok to use. If you have aids or hepatitis no go. They do ask you about steroids,but they also do a kidney type filtration on it before packing into cells.

Last edited:
They're giving 1 pint of your blood....that 1 tenth of your body... That's little pint isn't going to be holding testosterone levels at 5000. I'm sure they test for other stuff like Jake said as well as the filtration.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

They only check for infectious diseases. I've donated every 8 weeks for years, both on cycle and off and never had one unit discarded.

I've coveted this countless times but all you have to do is think about it.....your body has 10 pints of blood and they take 1, so you are getting 10% of what's in your blood. Put into a recipient it is further diluted and will not pose any threat or harm to the recipient whatsoever. Leveks will be basically normal by then. If it was something to be concerned about they would test for it.

My blood has been given to soldiers overseas, burn victims, children's hospitals, and everything else over the years. All it does is help people and save lives brother.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

They only check for infectious diseases. I've donated every 8 weeks for years, both on cycle and off and never had one unit discarded.

I've coveted this countless times but all you have to do is think about it.....your body has 10 pints of blood and they take 1, so you are getting 10% of what's in your blood. Put into a recipient it is further diluted and will not pose any threat or harm to the recipient whatsoever. Leveks will be basically normal by then. If it was something to be concerned about they would test for it.

My blood has been given to soldiers overseas, burn victims, children's hospitals, and everything else over the years. All it does is help people and save lives brother.

They do ask if I am on steroids and I say no. Didn't someone post a while back and say they answered yes and were rejected?

They do ask if I am on steroids and I say no. Didn't someone post a while back and say they answered yes and were rejected?

Ya I think I remember that post, the member called the blood center back and talked to somebody and I believe they reversed his rejected donation and accepted his blood. I forgot which member it was , can't remember exactly what was said either

I get a email almost everytime saying where my blood was used. Im a universal donor so they always make sure to remind me that its time

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

I get a email almost everytime saying where my blood was used. Im a universal donor so they always make sure to remind me that its time

O negative bro. They love you. You need to negotiate with them. Free trt in exchange for the blood!!!

O negative bro. They love you. You need to negotiate with them. Free trt in exchange for the blood!!!
Pint for pint!!! Lol

Yes they will reject you from being able to donate of you answer yes to using steroids, but the only reason is because of the concern of using a dirty needle....not the steroids themselves. Therefore you have to lie to the question.

However your blood will not be rejected while on steroids unless your RBC is too high to donate which they check befire you can give

I was rejected till i got dr orders.

Your blood is tested, basically the only thing they can use is the platelets i want to say i was told.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I was rejected till i got dr orders.

Your blood is tested, basically the only thing they can use is the platelets i want to say i was told.

What was the reason your blood was rejected? It had to do with either hematocrit or something else being out of range. The only other thing that blood is rejected for is infectious diseases which they do test for

What was the reason your blood was rejected? It had to do with either hematocrit or something else being out of range. The only other thing that blood is rejected for is infectious diseases which they do test for

Well technically my blood was not rejected I was rejected because I was on trt and I did not have a doctor's order to donate they said there's no use in taking blood from patient that they cannot use they extract the platelets or something else and everything else is thrown away because it is not able to be used

I was going to donate blood until my sister told me i should sell it instead, lol. She works at quest diagnostics. Either way im drawing blood here soon

Well technically my blood was not rejected I was rejected because I was on trt and I did not have a doctor's order to donate they said there's no use in taking blood from patient that they cannot use they extract the platelets or something else and everything else is thrown away because it is not able to be used

Not sure where you got that info but it's completely false. I've been on trt for 3 years and never had a pint not used. My whole units have been sent to hospitals in need all over.

TRT does not disqualify you in any way, shape, or form. It's not even on the questionnaire they give you so I'm unsure as to how this would have even come up.

I was going to donate blood until my sister told me i should sell it instead, lol. She works at quest diagnostics. Either way im drawing blood here soon

I could care less about making money off my blood. The gratification in helping others as well as myself is my satisfaction

I could care less about making money off my blood. The gratification in helping others as well as myself is my satisfaction

I agree, but most people at the labs think different about it i guess. Maybe because they see this everyday

Top Bottom