napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Domestic-supply favorite steroid

stevesmi

VIP Moderator
I got an interesting PM from a member on the forums saying how they were happy with how fast domestic-supply was at shipping and delivery and how much they love their gear so thought I would get some feedback from you guys on what your favorite steroid was you have used from them so far.

Haven?t run it yet but I have zphc test c and tbol and my buddies are also running zphc test c and love it!

ZPHC is a forum favorite? I am planning my second blast and looking at going with another brand. Looking at running Test P and NPP. May add in Mast P, too.

ZPHC is a forum favorite? I am planning my second blast and looking at going with another brand. Looking at running Test P and NPP. May add in Mast P, too.
its definitely my favorite bro... domestic supply carries it in damn near everything too which is fucking sweet!

don't forget to check out domestic-supply.com for the latest updates, a lot of price drops

don't forget to check out domestic-supply.com for the latest updates, a lot of price drops
and more and more things pop into stock as well.. there is so much selection of top brands, you dont even know where to begin! its so nice to have all these options

and more and more things pop into stock as well.. there is so much selection of top brands, you dont even know where to begin! its so nice to have all these options

yes people who are new to this game have no clue what we had to go through even 5 or 10 years ago to get legit gear

yes people who are new to this game have no clue what we had to go through even 5 or 10 years ago to get legit gear
oh shit, they couldnt understand if they are more new to this... what a huge difference man... i dont even want to attempt to explain those days LOL.. people that complain have no clue bro!

Top Bottom