domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Domestic Supply BALKAN Test, Primo and Anavar Log...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Update time...

I dont like to do daily updates because it gets repetitive and I want to show progress after a bit more time... I am beyond thrilled with this for many reason... The first is that after all these years and so many terrible anavar experiences, FINALLY I can report a good experience... I was very hopeful going into this and am beyond pleasantly surprised... I have veins in several different spots on my stomach especially popping out... Its hard to see with all my tattoos but I know where all my veins normally pop and there are several extras in many areas... Strength is where I am the happiest... My lifts have gone up tremendously in a short period of time... Obviously Im not the biggest guy and never have been but strength has generally been well ahead of my size... Shoulders are always my strongest... My best times I was pressing 100's for sets of 10 and im clearly not near that but i was able to do sets of 10 with 70's this week so I was very pleased with that... All lifts have gone up a very very significant amount in a short period of time... I have already added 5 very very clean lbs as well... I am still lacking in getting in enough calories... It has definitely improved but it's still low for most people, especially considering my output... That is mainly stress and work related but I am definitely getting that back up to a more consistent level as well... Of course I will continue to work on it and get it better... Here are a few updated pics, which I am sure you can see a difference from the first ones posted... Thank you to everyone for the support!

I really can tell the difference between the pictures before and now, you look more solid brother, I'm happy for you, keep up the good hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale1975 View Post
    I really can tell the difference between the pictures before and now, you look more solid brother, I'm happy for you, keep up the good hard work.
    i really appreciate it brother... its only been a few weeks too... clearly, as i said from the start, i lost a lot of size from all the stress with opening a new business, covid, covid interfering with that, etc... it took a toll all the way around on me but its time to fix all of that! thank you for the support!

how is the PIP with primo so far? and how has the var treated your stomach?

BLOODWORK WITHOUT A DOCTOR> https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...***-54733.html
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale

Unfortunately I have some pretty bad news...

Yesterday there was a lot of ice on the ground from a snowy/rain mix the night before.. I was in a hurry in the morning and did not realize how icy it was and took a very bad fall. I fell and landed right on the corner of my step in the small of my back. Its pretty fucked up and i also hurt my shoulder pretty good... Nothing is broke but im barely able to move in any sort of direction. Im hoping for a fast recovery but this really fucking sucks. Ill keep things updated and try my best to rest and recover

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    how is the PIP with primo so far? and how has the var treated your stomach?
    No issues whatsoever with PIP or with any upset stomach bro... no issues at all

Yesterday there was a lot of ice on the ground from a snowy/rain mix the night before.. I was in a hurry in the morning and did not realize how icy it was and took a very bad fall. I fell and landed right on the corner of my step in the small of my back. Its pretty fucked up and i also hurt my shoulder pretty good... Nothing is broke but im barely able to move in any sort of direction. Im hoping for a fast recovery but this really fucking sucks. Ill keep things updated and try my best to rest and recover
    Damn dude! Hoping for a speedy recovery! I have been there before!

The weather is getting shitty everywhere. Hope you feel better soon bro.
    BioTech Rep -Message me on Wickr messenger for a price list and ordering info. Wickr - cbbram

thanks guys.. im still hurting pretty good but definitely better than yesterday...

feel better bro! rest up! we got this!

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    feel better bro! rest up! we got this!
    thanks bro!