napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does working out legs build testosterone?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Great video man.....i used to haaaate leg day...its so exhausting and you cant really walk around and strut your pump lol....but ive learned to enjoy it by doing it on a boring day in the gym when theres not many people....i just dont do as many squats keep it about 5 sets and a warm up or two...then incorporate all the other isolation movements....its so good for you over all like you stated...skip a week lol and youll know it next time round ....# sore af....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

thanks guys... i really felt this was a very important topic that definitely needs to be seen by everyone

Fuck yeah.. I wish I could pass this to everyone in the gym who do cheat day ED.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck yeah.. I wish I could pass this to everyone in the gym who do cheat day ED.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately a lot of those guys (the chest and arms group) will automatically bypass this video because it has the word legs in it lol

Im so guilty. I'm 10 years in the gym and I haven't trained legs on over a year. This will give me some motivation to do legs. Everyday is chest day for me lately :(

Btw my girl only trains lower body (cause all she cares about booty). I feel like a good topic would be this in reverse for women. Cause I'm sure my girl isnt the only woman in thebwlrld who only cares about lower body

Btw my girl only trains lower body (cause all she cares about booty). I feel like a good topic would be this in reverse for women. Cause I'm sure my girl isnt the only woman in thebwlrld who only cares about lower body

That's a great point. For some chicks every day is leg day. Lol

Great video Dylan.

I train legs 2x per week, Tues/Friday. Was there anything about frequency to get the most benefit? And does the benefit carry over to the next day or is it only effective for muscles trained on the same day?

Top Bottom