napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does mk-677 cause muscle spasms?

Christian_1234

This is my 5th day taking mk677 and I took it three hours before I went bed and as I was laying in bed I noticed my upper body was just spasing out....is that normal?

It's not anything I've experienced. Have you been training harder?

You’re going to need more potassium. That’s a given. So it could in some way contribute if you aren’t getting enough potassium at the least.

that could be due to a lack of potassium and/or magnesium but 677 on its own would not cause that

Ok I know when I started this my potassium intake was going to have to be higher I guess I’ll just go up more thank y’all!

remember that you are supposed to have 4700 mg of potassium per day and most people are nowhere near that... also, you really have to watch sodium with mk677... you should not take in more than 2300 mg of sodium per day

That’s what I read before I started using mk I’d say my potassium is a little low from the recommendation and my sodium is above recommendation

that could be due to a lack of potassium and/or magnesium but 677 on its own would not cause that

For sure. Magnesium is a highly underrated nutrient and there are several things “we” do that increase magnesium excretion (i.e. caffeine, alcohol, sweating in general, anything that increases adrenaline) magnesium is super important in my personal supplement regimen.

Top Bottom