napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does Marijuana Affect Testosterone Levels and Fertility?:A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I wish I could smoke. My employer and their random drug tests are the only thing keeping me from doing it

They do “regular” randoms for no reason? Or just when there’s an incident?
Yes they do regular randoms and also when someone has an incident. I got it 3 months in a row last year. It's probably been 6 or 7 months since I've had it now, but you just never know when you might win the lottery each month lol

Yes they do regular randoms and also when someone has an incident. I got it 3 months in a row last year. It's probably been 6 or 7 months since I've had it now, but you just never know when you might win the lottery each month lol
that sucks.. right when you think they wont do it, then they will... that really sucks!

Great video man. This is a popular topic, so glad you were able to speak to some facts on it.

I’d be curious to know if it effects the gender of offspring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh ya that’s not a good idea.

Top Bottom