napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does this douche even lift...lol

Lol. Doesn't look like he does. He's pretty good at running his mouth though.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

guy definitely loves to foam at the mouth ..... think he need his big mouth punched shut

I couldn't watch more than 40 seconds. Pisses me off somebody bad-mouthing Dylan who I admire and appreciate for what he does Who is this douchebag anyways?.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I couldn't watch more than 40 seconds. Pisses me off somebody bad-mouthing Dylan who I admire and appreciate for what he does Who is this douchebag anyways?.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Brokeback mountain fitness, a nobody that Anthony pays commission to through his two bit discount code. "Tony has purity certifications" Because that means a lot lol He's been sniffing Tony's ass for sometime now.

So the guy makes videos talking shit about other people talking shit. Genius.

I'm pretty sure the screenshots he pulled up in the first video from "isarms" were from elite fitness a long time ago. At least it sure as hell looks that way to me. There goes any credibility the dude had from the very beginning.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You just have to consider the source of the info and leave it at that. It's all biased, and sure they could say the same thing about us here....but results don't lie, and we've had plenty of members offer their shitty experiences with other companies. The irony in all of this is he talks about Dylan slandering when he's doing the exact same thing to Dylan in the video. Hypocrite much?

Make sure to hit dislike[emoji107] on his vids!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Last edited:
Lol! Because every senior member with more than 100 posts automatically gets kickbacks from sarmsx... I'm still waiting for my check Dylan! Lol wtf? This guy is funny, he didn't see the countless "I have tits now after 2 days of enhanced athletes product." Posts we have to respond to on a regular basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly, and he continually boasts of the certifications. That literally means less than dog shit lol not only do we have people complaining about horrible sides from his products he has people complaining about being scammed in his own comments. "It's been two months and I haven't received anything" lmao yet dylan is somehow scamming? Nah lol he also sells fake hcg and dnp.... lololol dude is a tool

This guy isn't worth addressing really. One if you believe in a product you will endorse it if afforded the opportunity in some shape or form. Usually some type of compensation is involved, it's called business. That era he speaks of is no secret as it has been addressed over and over again by the same people they are targeted at. There's full disclosure there. I know Dylan and I sensed his genuine concern long ago. Look at the logo top dead center... SARMSX. No hiding that. And yes their products are often recommended. Why? Because they work. If you are dialed in SARMs are a tool that will help propel you over the top. I've run them w/ AAS and was never more vascular and jacked looking. Point is with all things, if you run them, or anything as intended and hold up your end you will see benefit. If you slouch like the retard in the video sitting in his home bundled up because the moron couldn't afford to use the heater, or even a space heater then guess what? You'll be online bad mouthing Dylan and us- his minions. I'm sure by now that ass hat is dead from running a propane heater indoors and has suffocated himself while Dr. Huge Anus shipped him some prohormone riddled SARMs from EA.

Yup. easy to quote Dylan...but conveniently left out the thread titles,....I'm shut down help! or I have Gyno lumps help me....facts son. real sarms doesn't cause extreme shut down or convert estrogen...but what does ? hmmmmm

Top Bottom