napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does anyone have experience using SARMs and then competing naturally?

cm92649

I stacked S4, radarine, ostarine and ligandrol for 12 weeks, followed by a four week clomid, arimistane and test booster PCT. I want to do a natural bodybuilding competition 16 weeks after the end of the PCT. Does anyone have experience using SARMS in the off season but then still testing clean for tested competitions? If so, how long is the time before the end of the cycle and the competition, and were any of these substances used? (Including the clomid and arimistane as they’re both tested by WADA as well) I’ve left 16 weeks but as there’s no guarantee with detection times on these substances (the only legitimate studies I’ve found have been for S4 and clomid at 2 month detection time), I’d prefer to have experiential information. Thanks

basically what you want to know are detection times on sarms... you are just beating around the bush with all the other shit you wrote and there are no known detection times on them so its not going to be possible to answer you

Well there’s a few things I’m gonna say. Number one... most times they test by polygraph, not blood or urine samples. So yeah sure... it can be beat.

Number two... You’re not natural anymore. You missed your shot. It’s like an athlete competing in the special olympics to get an advantage. What does that trophy or medal mean afterward?

This kind of mentality is a little discouraging to see. Where’s the integrity?? If you take shit, own it. Work harder and compete in the NPC or wait 4 or 5 years after your last PED (I’m pretty sure that’s the required time lapse to be considered natural again) and then do a natural show. That’s my thought on it but obviously do what’s best for you

I stacked S4, radarine, ostarine and ligandrol for 12 weeks, followed by a four week clomid, arimistane and test booster PCT. I want to do a natural bodybuilding competition 16 weeks after the end of the PCT. Does anyone have experience using SARMS in the off season but then still testing clean for tested competitions? If so, how long is the time before the end of the cycle and the competition, and were any of these substances used? (Including the clomid and arimistane as they’re both tested by WADA as well) I’ve left 16 weeks but as there’s no guarantee with detection times on these substances (the only legitimate studies I’ve found have been for S4 and clomid at 2 month detection time), I’d prefer to have experiential information. Thanks

Steroids are not cheating. However competing natural after using a PED IS CHEATING.

Well there’s a few things I’m gonna say. Number one... most times they test by polygraph, not blood or urine samples. So yeah sure... it can be beat.

Number two... You’re not natural anymore. You missed your shot. It’s like an athlete competing in the special olympics to get an advantage. What does that trophy or medal mean afterward?

This kind of mentality is a little discouraging to see. Where’s the integrity?? If you take shit, own it. Work harder and compete in the NPC or wait 4 or 5 years after your last PED (I’m pretty sure that’s the required time lapse to be considered natural again) and then do a natural show. That’s my thought on it but obviously do what’s best for you

Agreed 100% with everything you said in this post bro. Well said

Top Bottom