napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does anyone else experienced this

Mxclark

So whenever I start a cycle the one I'm on right now for instance. Anadrol 50mg test 500mg npp350mg.
The first week I'll get acne muscles will get hard and I get great strength increase everything will be going great then going into the second week acne goes away I don't feel as hard or looks as good just doesn't feel like I'm on cycle at all like my body completely stops responding to steroids. If anyone has experience with this please let me hear. Yes I am taking all the proper precautions.

There is no such thing as not responding to steroids. Some respond better than others, but everyone responds. Maybe you should reevaluate your diet and training strategies. Steroids on their own do nothing. You have to put in the work to make them work

There is no such thing as not responding to steroids. Some respond better than others, but everyone responds. Maybe you should reevaluate your diet and training strategies. Steroids on their own do nothing. You have to put in the work to make them work
I'm sorry I meant it's like I stop responding. I train hard at least an hour and a half to 2 hours five days a week. Constantly changing workouts and routines. I eat 2 cups of oatmeal six egg whites and a banana meal 1 meal 2 1 cup yogurt protein bar protein shake Meal 3 12 ounces of chicken breast broccoli in a cup of brown rice Meal 4 ground burger black beans and white rice then my work out then 2 cups of egg whites in protein shake an before bed 1 cup cottage cheese an 10 almonds

How long are you off between cycles? If you don't take enough time off in between at NORMAL test levels your myostatin will stay elevated which makes getting muscle gains virtually impossible

Top Bottom