napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Does alcohol lower testosterone levels?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

[emoji37] I will go home right now
f410b830e5fb40f8f6da002d43305ea3.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Over time, if you drink on a regular basis it will have a major impact on testosterone levels. When people run bloods and see lower test numbers I always suggest fixing their lifestyle. That means getting better quality sleep, eating better, getting more exercise, reducing stress, and yes.....cutting down the alcohol consumption. When people do that and get blood work again they are amazed at the difference in testosterone levels. It is all about moderation with alcohol.

A must watch for all those that like to ask the alcohol question. A couple drinks every once in a great while....once or even twice a month is one thing, but everyone should weigh out their priorities and figure what's important to them. Keep things balanced, sensible, and moderate

Over time, if you drink on a regular basis it will have a major impact on testosterone levels. When people run bloods and see lower test numbers I always suggest fixing their lifestyle. That means getting better quality sleep, eating better, getting more exercise, reducing stress, and yes.....cutting down the alcohol consumption. When people do that and get blood work again they are amazed at the difference in testosterone levels. It is all about moderation with alcohol.
i completely agree, well said... i quit drinking completely over 5 years ago and it was the best decision i have ever made and by no coincidence have i made the best gains of my life since then...

Top Bottom