napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Doctor prescribed trt

stets

How do you guys run blast? My test came out pretty low and I talked to my friend who is on trt and his doc gets blood test checked every 2 months. I'm wondering how do you guys fit blast in between without having the doctor find out you are injecting more test? Or if you guys blast deca or eq, will it show up on test?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

My doc checks only every 6 months. You would not have time for much every 2 months being checked . Way too hard in my opinion.
Did the doc start you off with every 2 months check or he just did every 6 months from the get go?

I'm not sure what to do. Should I go through with my planned blast at the end of the month or should I go see a trt doctor?

Your call regardless , mine did check my bloods the first 2 months to make sure Everything was in range then went to 2 times a year .
I'm going to talk to my doctor if he recommends an endo. My friend has been on trt for maybe a couple years as he is only 1 year older than me (28) and 2 months is so close! Thanks jac

60f397b6f14b4fbb7085f1b6bc380d18.jpg
this is my levels

Go see the doc first, and see an Endo, but they'll probably put you on fairly low trt...I'll be honest with ya too, trt, in my opinion, fuckin' sucks, I hate having to deal with it but I have to play the hand I was dealt...have you tried hitting the gym regularly, eating right, etc., and did you see any results? If the answer is yes then keep going with it..however, if you're having a rough time, then, definitely see the doc about it and weigh out your options from there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go see the doc first, and see an Endo, but they'll probably put you on fairly low trt...I'll be honest with ya too, trt, in my opinion, fuckin' sucks, I hate having to deal with it but I have to play the hand I was dealt...have you tried hitting the gym regularly, eating right, etc., and did you see any results? If the answer is yes then keep going with it..however, if you're having a rough time, then, definitely see the doc about it and weigh out your options from there...

I've been going to the gym for about a 10 yrs but been really serious the past 4 years and trying hard to get a good diet going. I'm going to see what the doc will have me doing.

Yea get it checked out first by the doc, and go from there...

How do you guys run blast? My test came out pretty low and I talked to my friend who is on trt and his doc gets blood test checked every 2 months. I'm wondering how do you guys fit blast in between without having the doctor find out you are injecting more test? Or if you guys blast deca or eq, will it show up on test?

Every two months is a lot for docs to do bloodwork, but they may do that at first in order to get you lined out correctly.

During that time until you probably should avoid blasts until they are happy with the dose you are on and give you much less frequent blood tests like every 6-12 months

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Every two months is a lot for docs to do bloodwork, but they may do that at first in order to get you lined out correctly.

During that time until you probably should avoid blasts until they are happy with the dose you are on and give you much less frequent blood tests like every 6-12 months

I hope they don't make blood work every 2 months. I'll go crazy. Thanks rick

This may not be the best advise, but could always you wait until the day after your doc tests you and then blast using short esters for 4-5 weeks then come off.
A few things that come to mind are TNE, or Test base pre workout (or even just run test prop for a month), I've heard guys get great results with it and its out of your system quick. And a lot of guys run items like Tren for as little as 3-4 weeks simply cause they cant take it any longer than that.

If that makes any sense.

You could also run orals like for a month with your TRT dose just whatever you take make sure you stop a few weeks before your next blood test.

TRT doctors can be a pain which is why a lot of guys just self prescribe. Also keep in mind that self medicating isnt great advise in any situation but it can be done safely if you are responsible, educated and actually do your own bloods.

If your using your health ins most will only pay for labs 2x a year now
I was req Blood test every 3mo, now ins only pays for 2x per year

Damn. I'll wait and see what my doc recommends me do. I wouldn't trust myself to self prescribe at my age. Would like to depend on a doc but scared that some docs don't even know shit about what to look for and some other stuff. I'll do as much research

It's true, you may have to go through a few to find the right one...

Damn. I'll wait and see what my doc recommends me do. I wouldn't trust myself to self prescribe at my age. Would like to depend on a doc but scared that some docs don't even know shit about what to look for and some other stuff. I'll do as much research

It's a crap shoot man. There's good docs and bad ones. You never know which one you'll end up with until you go for It and find out

It's a crap shoot man. There's good docs and bad ones. You never know which one you'll end up with until you go for It and find out

My friend said he sees some some of his doc's patients looking pretty juiced up so I'm thinking about going to his doc. But I don't like how he has him doing blood every 2 months.

What's wrong with blood every 2? What are your worries?

I want to do lengthy blast in between lol. But can deca or eq be spotted on a blood test? Only RBC would be higher right? I guess I can do short esters right after bloods are pulled

Neither can be spotted and to be honest, if you cut out the testosterone a bit before your test, you can drop your test levels dramatically because of how suppressive deca is...it would skew the numbers....I guess though, why the rush on the cycle?

Top Bottom