napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Doctor disclosure

Ashlj

Hi there!
I’m a female, 20 years old.
5’2 135 lbs
Around 24.8% BF
Just about two full year of heavy weight training at 2 hours, 6-7 days a week.
I have never been on a cycle however, I did just order ostarine and GW. My goals are to continue to build lean muscle while aiming to get my BF Down.
I don’t take any other supplements currently. No injuries or allergies whatsoever.
My main question is, should I let my doctor know that I plan to take sarms and ask for a blood test? Or should I just ask for a specific blood test and in that case which tests should I ask for? I currently plan on running 12.5mg of ostarine week 1 and up to 25mg weeks 2-12 as well as 20mg 1-12 of gw. Also at the end will I need to run a mini pct with just natural test booster or should I be good on the pct since I’m female? Thanks!

You'll get mixed opinions on this. I personally tell my doctor everything I'm on because they are not stupid. Plus if somethings out of range they will know why and also let me know if I should be concerned.

You can tell your doc. But sarms will not come up in blood tests and probably won’t effect them for you either. However it’s always nice to be safe.

My doc knows as I have to request blood tests through him. He DOES not agree with what im doing I told him while it isent adversely affecting my health I will continue to use peds in a safe manner .

You'll get mixed opinions on this. I personally tell my doctor everything I'm on because they are not stupid. Plus if somethings out of range they will know why and also let me know if I should be concerned.

Okay, so which tests do you think I should have him order? And what about a PCT?

Top Bottom