PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: do you prefer using SARMS for cutting or bulking?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    116

    do you prefer using SARMS for cutting or bulking?

    Hey guys,

    I am at that point where I do not know whether to lose some fat, or build more muscle. I could make do either way. I have a triple stack, and have been given different recommendations. Some say burn off all your fat before doing anything else. Others say build muscle until you reach the size you want, and then cut. And others say go the slow route and try to accomplish both at once. I would rather go for a cut or a bulk, but I am not sure what to spend my SARMS on, it is a very tough choice considering the amount it costed me.

    Arguably building muscle is a harder feat than losing fat (unless maybe you are trying to get into the single digits). I am currently at 15-16% body fat, and do not feel the need to go below 12%. Would you say I am better off using this money on making the muscle building process easier, and then getting to 12% as a natural, the slower way?

    What do you guys prefer spending your sarms on?
    Last edited by killerchickennoodlesoup; 06-08-2017 at 07:53 AM.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by killersoup1 View Post
    Hey guys,

    I am at that point where I do not know whether to lose some fat, or build more muscle. I could make do either way. I have a triple stack, and have been given different recommendations. Some say burn off all your fat before doing anything else. Others say build muscle until you reach the size you want, and then cut. And others say go the slow route and try to accomplish both at once. I would rather go for a cut or a bulk, but I am not sure what to spend my SARMS on, it is a very tough choice considering the amount it costed me.

    Arguably building muscle is a harder feat than losing fat (unless maybe you are trying to get into the single digits). I am currently at 15-16% body fat, and do not feel the need to go below 12%. Would you say I am better off using this money on making the muscle building process easier, and then getting to 12% as a natural, the slower way?

    What do you guys prefer spending your sarms on?
    Bro, everybody has different visions and goals and what you use the, on depends on YOU. I don't ever cut or bulk. I stay lean year round, so I pretty much always Recomp or add in lean mass without fat gain.

    I thought we already decided the route to go with you in another thread and that is was going to be Recomp? I kinda feel like you are overthinking everything every day and your mind is going a million directions. You can't really ever make a solid decision amd you are going to make this harder than anything on you bro.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Bro, everybody has different visions and goals and what you use the, on depends on YOU. I don't ever cut or bulk. I stay lean year round, so I pretty much always Recomp or add in lean mass without fat gain.

    I thought we already decided the route to go with you in another thread and that is was going to be Recomp? I kinda feel like you are overthinking everything every day and your mind is going a million directions. You can't really ever make a solid decision amd you are going to make this harder than anything on you bro.
    Yep you are right about that man. The problem is that since this costed me a lot (I'm a student) I want to get this right the first time, so my head is spinning haha. I think perhaps I might just be confused on the definition of a Recomp.

    Some definitions I've read are along the lines of: Roughly staying the same weight by eating at maintenance, and gaining a bit of muscle WHILE losing fat. Hence truthfully I was a bit confused when some of the replies to my thread mentioned things like "eat 100-300 calories below maintenance, and the muscle will be preserved by the sarms" insinuating that no muscle would be gained, rather it would just be preserved.

    Could you help clear this up for me?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by killersoup1 View Post
    Yep you are right about that man. The problem is that since this costed me a lot (I'm a student) I want to get this right the first time, so my head is spinning haha. I think perhaps I might just be confused on the definition of a Recomp.

    Some definitions I've read are along the lines of: Roughly staying the same weight by eating at maintenance, and gaining a bit of muscle WHILE losing fat. Hence truthfully I was a bit confused when some of the replies to my thread mentioned things like "eat 100-300 calories below maintenance, and the muscle will be preserved by the sarms" insinuating that no muscle would be gained, rather it would just be preserved.

    Could you help clear this up for me?
    Recomp is adding muscle while dropping bodyfat. When you Recomp you get the best of both worlds but at a slower rate on each than if you were to go for one goal. The slight defcit under maintenance is one way of trying to go for a Recomp. Some just add excess cardio. But you will and can add muscle in a Recomp, just like you can even in a cut. You just get less than when going for straight mass and strength.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Recomp is adding muscle while dropping bodyfat. When you Recomp you get the best of both worlds but at a slower rate on each than if you were to go for one goal. The slight defcit under maintenance is one way of trying to go for a Recomp. Some just add excess cardio. But you will and can add muscle in a Recomp, just like you can even in a cut. You just get less than when going for straight mass and strength.
    Awesome! thanks for clearing that up man. Recomp is what I will go for then. Is it possible to use maintenance calories instead of a slight deficit, to make the recomp slightly more muscle-gain oriented, or would this inhibit the fat loss?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by killersoup1 View Post
    Awesome! thanks for clearing that up man. Recomp is what I will go for then. Is it possible to use maintenance calories instead of a slight deficit, to make the recomp slightly more muscle-gain oriented, or would this inhibit the fat loss?
    Yes you are fine to go with maintenance level, and you will probably still see fat loss....albeit at a lower rate

  7. #7
    There are different ways to go from Point A to Point B and everyone will give you their opinion as to what is the best route to get there. Remember, each way has it's pros and cons. Based on your particular situation/goals, we advised you that a Recomp is what we would suggest. That being said, your nutrition and training will dictate the results you get and the sarms will amplify those results that much more.

    Personally, I would set some specific goals for myself. The goal of "Build some muscle and lose some fat" is somewhat vague. By that definition, you could gain 1lb of muscle and lose 1lb of fat and essentially hit your goal. Would you be happy with these results? I hope not! So your goal needs to be more specific, set your expectation - within reason. That way you can monitor your progress and make adjustments accordingly. That brings us to the next topic..how do you plan to monitor your progress? I like to use a combination of the scale, skin fold calipers and the mirror. Data from all these can be used to get an accurate picture of whats going on and whether or not your on track with your projected goal.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •