PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer to cut or bulk?

Do you prefer to cut or bulk?

Im fairly knew to this and ive done an extreme bulk and ive done a extreme cut! But im wondering, which did i enjoy more or which one was my favorite? Im currently cutting and i do miss eating steaks, asparagus, beef, potatoes, over and over non-stop, as much as i wanted. I enjoy seeing my lats explode with mass and my arms barely fitting into shirts. But then too, i enjoy cutting i mean have some abs right now! Im lean af! Veins popping out when i lift, my skin is like spandex pants wrapped around kim kardashians ass...its tight! But my question is what do you all prefer cutting or bulking?

I don't do either, and I never live in extremes. I believe in slow recomp. Sometimes I may shift to more focus on muscle or more focus on fat loss with small diet changes, but too much one way or the other is not good in my opinion. I stay single digit bodyfat year round and have been continuously growing at a,good rate as well. For me, that's the only way

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

44 is all about the bulk. I do take breaks because I can get kinda big kinda fast and can watch my abs just vanish. Right now I look fantastic, but I wanna find that balance where I can grow like RickRock was describing. However I am my own worst enemy because when I start to grow I get all aggressive with it and falsely believe I need to gain 20 pounds instead of 8-10.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I don't do either, and I never live in extremes. I believe in slow recomp. Sometimes I may shift to more focus on muscle or more focus on fat loss with small diet changes, but too much one way or the other is not good in my opinion. I stay single digit bodyfat year round and have been continuously growing at a,good rate as well. For me, that's the only way

I totally agree! I mean when i first started i was 145 and considered myself a "hard gainer" so i came out guns blazing with the bulk, gained 75 pounds in 11 months. Then i found myself on the heavy side so i had to cut and lost about 35 pds in 6 months. Now that i have a good BASE im going to try your method which i feel is a safer way anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AsapSlim View Post
    I totally agree! I mean when i first started i was 145 and considered myself a "hard gainer" so i came out guns blazing with the bulk, gained 75 pounds in 11 months. Then i found myself on the heavy side so i had to cut and lost about 35 pds in 6 months. Now that i have a good BASE im going to try your method which i feel is a safer way anyway.
    So you weigh 185?

Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    44 is all about the bulk. I do take breaks because I can get kinda big kinda fast and can watch my abs just vanish. Right now I look fantastic, but I wanna find that balance where I can grow like RickRock was describing. However I am my own worst enemy because when I start to grow I get all aggressive with it and falsely believe I need to gain 20 pounds instead of 8-10.
    Our bodys/mind says 8-10...but we say ah screw 20-25 should be fine haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post

I'm in this camp. I'm not single digit(yet) but I like to eat a comfortable amount. I don't wanna feel hungry or stuffed. A little tweak here or there and I'm gaining muscle or losing fat. Right now I'm eating just below maintenance on a cruise and by the time I blast again in December I should be right where I wanna be bf wise. I've done the heavy bulks and a couple heavy cuts and was miserable on both. To each their own but I'm more about enjoying the journey now instead of rushing to the destination

Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    So you weigh 185?
    u thicc

PHARMACOM Board Rep
    http://pharmacomstore.org
    Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Quote Originally Posted by tazzocc View Post
    u thicc

PHARMACOM Board Rep
    http://pharmacomstore.org
    Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
    So if he's thick what am I?