napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Do Two-a-Days equal the most gainz?

xkkx3

I've been doing a lot of research on the best way to work out. And almost everywhere I've looked says that two-a-days are the best way to do it, because you can hit everything twice per week and get 2 post workout meals a day. I have never done two-a-days before, I have only worked out for 2 hours hitting 2 different body parts and made some pretty good gains. What does everybody else think about this?

Well. 2 workouts per day sounds insanly hard and time consuming
I mean maybe if u pro then i would probably agree, as i know ppl barely keep up 1 per day
Keep in mind that training in the morning is by far the best provides energy boost for the day
And for human lvl training on my opinion if u do 3 types of workouts like abc, best to do them all of them in a row day 1-a day 2-b day 3-c then rest one day. if its abcd then again all in a row then rest one day.
Rest too much isnt really nesesry imo even on extreme workout maybe only in beginning when all the body hurts..

Last edited:
I've been doing a lot of research on the best way to work out. And almost everywhere I've looked says that two-a-days are the best way to do it, because you can hit everything twice per week and get 2 post workout meals a day. I have never done two-a-days before, I have only worked out for 2 hours hitting 2 different body parts and made some pretty good gains. What does everybody else think about this?

If you train like me there's no way in hell you are working out twice a day. If you fuck around and half ass, don't train to failure,mare using very low volume, etc I'm sure you can do it but what's the point? An hour a day is all you need 4-5 days a week. Hit it hard and you don't need two a days. If you train properly I thin training twice per day will just set you back. Remember you grow in the kitchen and while resting....not in the gym.

If you were to train twice a day, this is what you should do at the very most. In the morning do abs/cardio/calves, and later in the day do whatever body part you plan on doing. There's no need to train with weights twice a day unless you are doing it for a living like a pro bodybuilder. Just my two cents

Experiment with it and see if it works for you. You won't know unless you try it. Let us know your results.

If you train like me there's no way in hell you are working out twice a day. If you fuck around and half ass, don't train to failure,mare using very low volume, etc I'm sure you can do it but what's the point? An hour a day is all you need 4-5 days a week. Hit it hard and you don't need two a days. If you train properly I thin training twice per day will just set you back. Remember you grow in the kitchen and while resting....not in the gym.

X2

This isn't even one of those "depends on the guy" things.

I don't even train for more than 45 minutes at a time anymore. I just focus, train hard, get in and out. No time to fuck around. I do that 4 days per week and it works for me. You just have to play around with different schedules and routines to find what works for you.

For gaining mass it's a non starter imo.

If you were trying to burn off fat before a competition it could be useful. Many years ago Frank Zane trained three times a day prior to a competition and if you weren't aware he won the Olympia.

If you were to train twice a day, this is what you should do at the very most. In the morning do abs/cardio/calves, and later in the day do whatever body part you plan on doing. There's no need to train with weights twice a day unless you are doing it for a living like a pro bodybuilder. Just my two cents
i completely agree... thats how i do it because my cardio session is so long... when you are running 90 minutes, you need a break before you start lifting but if you are lifting your ass off, there's no way you are going to do it twice a day.. i hit two body parts a day and get it done in less than an hour...

Well. 2 workouts per day sounds insanly hard and time consuming
I mean maybe if u pro then i would probably agree, as i know ppl barely keep up 1 per day
Keep in mind that training in the morning is by far the best provides energy boost for the day
And for human lvl training on my opinion if u do 3 types of workouts like abc, best to do them all of them in a row day 1-a day 2-b day 3-c then rest one day. if its abcd then again all in a row then rest one day.
Rest too much isnt really nesesry imo even on extreme workout maybe only in beginning when all the body hurts..

Training in the morning may be the bets for you but that doesn't mean it's the best for everyone.

Top Bottom