napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Do steroids expire?

Jms.22

I was just wondering that... I use to get my test from a local pharmacy until I started using Valhalla... but on the pharmacy vial it had a 6 month expiration date... I know guys that bought large amounts of compounds and just started using them over a year later... does it matter?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Injectable steroids are good for years as long as they are stored in a dark, cool, dry place. Pharmacy companies put expiration dates on there so you buy more stuff and keep their pockets nice and fat.
Steroids after a long time will slowly start to lose potency. Everything eventually expires, even Twinkies. Just examine the vials and look for discoloration or cloudiness.
A year is nothing. Definitely still good to go.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Injectable steroids are good for years as long as they are stored in a dark, cool, dry place. Pharmacy companies put expiration dates on there so you buy more stuff and keep their pockets nice and fat.
Steroids after a long time will slowly start to lose potency. Everything eventually expires, even Twinkies. Just examine the vials and look for discoloration or cloudiness.
A year is nothing. Definitely still good to go.

I couldn't agree more.As long as they're stored in a cool,dry place & out of sunlight they should be good for years.

I have bad news... they are expired. I'll shoot you a pm with my address just send them to me and I will get blood work to make sure they are no good.

I have bad news... they are expired. I'll shoot you a pm with my address just send them to me and I will get blood work to make sure they are no good.
Bro, don't you have some repping to do for naps or something?

Bro, don't you have some repping to do for naps or something?

I hope you aren't serious or you obviously have a reading disorder if u need me to clarify for you I can and will and embarrass you for saying that. You obviously read one post, that was a joke, and read no further, if you want to call me out please do.

I hope you aren't serious or you obviously have a reading disorder if u need me to clarify for you I can and will and embarrass you for saying that. You obviously read one post, that was a joke, and read no further, if you want to call me out please do.

Dude, I was totally making fun of that other post. That shit was hilarious. Clearly I wasn't serious. Must have forgot to add 'lol' at the end.
I forget that sarcasm doesn't always translate.

Dude, I was totally making fun of that other post. That shit was hilarious. Clearly I wasn't serious. Must have forgot to add 'lol' at the end.
I forget that sarcasm doesn't always translate.

I'll forgive you and you can use the code 30 4 me for 30% off at Naps. It may take a day or 180 to get to you but it'll get there.. or not if not we can reship for another 500. No big deal either way.

There was a documentary on the billions of dollars wasted on throwing out medication that "expired". With all medications, just because it reaches an expiration date does not mean it has lost any potency. Like prior posters said as long as it's in a dry cool place it's fine.

In the documentary scientists/medical professionals tested expired medications and they all had the same potency after years of sitting on a shelf.

I'll forgive you and you can use the code 30 4 me for 30% off at Naps. It may take a day or 180 to get to you but it'll get there.. or not if not we can reship for another 500. No big deal either way.
See. Now that's customer service.
I don't know why people always give your company a hard time.

;-)

I have a vial of Test Cyp I only used about 3 times then I switched to Prop. I have it stored in a shoe box in my sock drawer. Would you guys use it a year later?

I hate to sound like a newb but I've always finished a vial...never had any left over.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Wall Street Journal March 29, 2000

Do drugs really stop working after the date stamped on the bottle? Fifteen years ago, the U.S. military decided to find out.

Sitting on a one billion dollar stockpile of drugs and facing the daunting process of destroying and replacing its supply every two to three years, the military began a testing program to see if it could extend the life of its inventory. The testing, conducted by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, ultimately covered more than 100 drugs, prescription and over-the-counter.

The results, never before reported, show that about 90 percent of them were safe and effective far past their original expiration date, at least one for 15 years past it.

In light of these results, a former director of the testing program, Francis Flaherty, says he has concluded that expiration dates put on by manufacturers typically have no bearing on whether a drug is usable for longer. Mr. Flaherty notes that a drug maker is required to prove only that a drug is still good on whatever expiration date the company chooses to set.

The expiration date doesn't mean, or even suggest, that the drug will stop being effective after that, nor that it will become harmful.

I found an old bottle of Advil that was dated 2002.I took three of them & they didn't do shit for my knee pain.Then I took five a few hours later & it was just like taking two or three normally.After 15 years they lost roughly half their strength.They didn't go "bad" & they aren't poisonous or anything,just weaker.
I would never try this with AAS though,especially injectables.

Pharmacy companies put expiration dates on items because they have to. Its the law. It doesnt mean the product is bad. But pharmaceuticals degrade slowly over time.

For the VALHALLA MCT- Medium Chain Triglycerides are an absolutely saturated oil. This saturation gives it a very-very long shelf life and stability. "Most" oils are stable when stored properly for about 24 months. Some oils much less.. But MCT 24 months about the farthest I would push it. Hopefully this answers your question bud :)

Believe in the unbelievable.

Good to know. What would shelf life of GHOST be? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom