napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Do steroids affect hiv and std test results?? Please help me ease my mind..

juicy122

3 months ago i had a risky encounter and it ate me up thinking maybe i got hiv and othet stds but i have done all tests and even hiv blood test 12 weeks after encounter and all cam3 negative! I was happy and now my anxiety is thinking maybe i got false negatove because im on juice..

So do steroids mask these test results or am i good!?! I want this stupid stress to end... everything is negative and now im still tripp8ng out even tho no symptoms fks wrong with me

Doubt anyone here has experience with that lol, but i highly doubt it would affect the outcome..

Just take a second and read what you just wrote. I get that you're stressing out, but you're overthinking it. I can't say 100%, but my gut says no AAS will not give false readings for HIV/STD tests. You're either positive for some shit or you're not.
You got the tests done, you're good. Now don't do it again. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just take a second and read what you just wrote. I get that you're stressing out, but you're overthinking it. I can't say 100%, but my gut says no AAS will not give false readings for HIV/STD tests. You're either positive for some shit or you're not.
You got the tests done, you're good. Now don't do it again. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Lol i know this whole experience has caused me.anxiety i never knew i had this bad lol i kerp overthinking different scenerios

Yeah ive seen that hmm i think i will just anon call the clinic and see there thoughts and if anything ill retest next year for safery

Highly doubt it bro. False positive is a more likely scenario, but i can say with great confidence that gear wont cause a false positive either.

I wouldn't worry about it, but would do a follow up test 3-6 months from now just to confirm.

Highly doubt it bro. False positive is a more likely scenario, but i can say with great confidence that gear wont cause a false positive either.

I wouldn't worry about it, but would do a follow up test 3-6 months from now just to confirm.

I called the nurse and she said theres absolutley no need to retest as 3 months with todays blood work is 99.6% conclusive and even they can detect hiv in 4 weeks now but use the 3month for extra assurance. So i feel reliefed and mayb if i do get a symptom or something eithrr way ill retest one day in the coming year as anythin is possible lol but thank god and lesson learnt!

Top Bottom