napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Do SARMS really effect you so quickly?

Shunka Witko

Today I started my cycle of LGD and GW. I waited about 45 minutes and went to the gym. I honestly felt more strength and endurance immediately. Not only with the weights but on the treadmill! I honestly couldn't get enough. I finally left because I thought I might injure myself. Was it SARMS or just all in my head? I also used a new preworkout. That may have had something to do with it. But if it was the SARMS, I can't wait for the next 12 weeks!!

I noticed GW within the first hour of trying it.It wasn't just in my head either because my max heart rate lowered by 5 or 10 points.I didn't notice LGD until around the 3rd week though.It could be part placebo plus the new pre-workout too,but I definitely noticed I could do more cardio easier almost right away with the GW.

I noticed GW within the first hour of trying it.It wasn't just in my head either because my max heart rate lowered by 5 or 10 points.I didn't notice LGD until around the 3rd week though.It could be part placebo plus the new pre-workout too,but I definitely noticed I could do more cardio easier almost right away with the GW.
Thank you sir. That's good to know. Pretty excited to see what's to come!!

Thank you sir. That's good to know. Pretty excited to see what's to come!!

Yea the LGD's kinda cool the way it sneaks up on you.I didn't notice much mass from it but it seemed like all of a sudden I needed to add more weight to my movements.The strength gains are real.LGD+S4 the strength gains are almost unreal,plus the hardness & vascularity from the S4.They're a great combo.

gw is very fast acting... you notice it very quickly... lgd takes time to build but when it kicks, TRUST ME, you will know!

I can believe GW hitting you the first day for sure. I often times do th first time I start using it, and it only gets better from there. It works very fast

Top Bottom