napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Do sarms affect skin health at all?

bcoops

Reason I'm asking, this time of year (I live in Canada) it's really cold and dry, my hands always crack and peel bad. I noticed today though that my hands aren't dry or cracked at all. I've been on mk-677 and the ultra super stack for just over 2 weeks now.

It should have some rejuvenating benefits to the skin. I'm in Maine, our dry season started much later this year. Humidifier helps a ton.

Reason I'm asking, this time of year (I live in Canada) it's really cold and dry, my hands always crack and peel bad. I noticed today though that my hands aren't dry or cracked at all. I've been on mk-677 and the ultra super stack for just over 2 weeks now.

yes, sarms definitely have a skin enhancement effect and you will notice rather quickly as you are... mk677 is like hgh bro and that's a huge benefit of hgh use...

Really cool! I had no idea it would affect me to that extent...not complaining that's for sure. lol

you have to think like this... mk677 is the closest thing to hgh without being actual hgh so the benefits are there bro...

They definitely affect skin health, and especially MK-677. That's one of its big benefits

Top Bottom