napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Do I still need pct?

Rexcision

I’m in my last week of an 8 week recomp cycle.

Week 1-8
LGD 10 mg daily
Week 1-10(had some extra left over so going to keep this going after I’m done lgd)
GW 20 mg daily

I’m just experiencing the first noticeable signs of suppression (slight decrease in sex drive the past 2 days) and it’s extremely mild so wondering should I still run pct or would a test booster like fenugreek work? I dont want to mess with my hormones anymore then needed.

Side note. Results have been great, all my lifts went way up and even with a hoody on people have told me I look like I’ve been lifting

of course you need pct... you dont determine whether or not you need a pct by "how you feel"... that means nothing... you may not feel anything negative but i assure you that your bloodwork would show different... you are supposed to be getting bloodwork pre, mid and post cycle and monitoring everything... you absolutely need a pct..

of course you need pct... you dont determine whether or not you need a pct by "how you feel"... that means nothing... you may not feel anything negative but i assure you that your bloodwork would show different... you are supposed to be getting bloodwork pre, mid and post cycle and monitoring everything... you absolutely need a pct..

OP - you probably don't believe this because you can feel 'OK' and be almost completely suppressed, so get bloodwork and see for yourself.

Anytime you have to ask yourself “should i still pct i only did......” the answer is 99.99% yes.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I’m in my last week of an 8 week recomp cycle.

Week 1-8
LGD 10 mg daily
Week 1-10(had some extra left over so going to keep this going after I’m done lgd)
GW 20 mg daily

I’m just experiencing the first noticeable signs of suppression (slight decrease in sex drive the past 2 days) and it’s extremely mild so wondering should I still run pct or would a test booster like fenugreek work? I dont want to mess with my hormones anymore then needed.

Side note. Results have been great, all my lifts went way up and even with a hoody on people have told me I look like I’ve been lifting

Never hurts to get blood work done to properly gauge hormone levels and give you piece of mind.

Never hurts to get blood work done to properly gauge hormone levels and give you piece of mind.
its not about it "never hurting" it NEEDS to be done... for so many reasons... its not something that one should be casual about etc...

Dylan is 100% correct. Pre, mid and post cycle blood work is a must for me. And it is true that how you feel doesn't necessarily correspond with what the blood test wil show. Not the same thing, but I felt like crap half way through a test e cycle thinking my estrogen was too high. Blood work showed in fact it was near lower end of normal and I avoided making a dumb move like increasing my AI dosage to counter it.

Top Bottom