napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Do I need PCT for Cardarine & S4 while on TRT

Flashman

I am on TRT..If I were to do a cycle to feel the effects of Andarine with Cardarine, would I need a PCT. After the 14th week I would just continue on with my TRT, right?

Test Enth 160mg per week
1-14 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-14 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day, split doses. 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Or would I add this mini pct week 15-18.

nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

And ofcourse rolling my TRT continuously

PCT is for turning natural Test production back on after a cycle. This is not needed when on TRT which continues to tell system to stay off....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am curious to read what Dylan has to say about this.

Based off of all that I have read here on the site, I would say to go ahead and at least do the mini PCT that Dylan recommends after doing a SARMS-only cycle (despite the fact that you are augmenting your Test levels via your TRT treatments) because the PCT's do more than simply getting one's Test production going again.

NOTE: I am a noob so take what I say with a definite grain of salt. Listen to what the site guru's have to say ... they have the knowledge and experience to steer you in the right direction.

However as much I think Buddha is right, I am wondering the same as you Helathy...Can there be a benefit of a mini Pct even when on TRT???

Based off of all that I have read here on the site, I would say to go ahead and at least do the mini PCT that Dylan recommends after doing a SARMS-only cycle (despite the fact that you are augmenting your Test levels via your TRT treatments) because the PCT's do more than simply getting one's Test production going again.

NOTE: I am a noob so take what I say with a definite grain of salt. Listen to what the site guru's have to say ... they have the knowledge and experience to steer you in the right direction.

Theres no real benefit or reason to pct if you are going back to trt. Abput the only benefit youd see is lowering cortisol with gw post cycle. However, the cause of cortisol rise post cycle is from your test and hormones being low and out of whack so it still goes back it being a non issue. No pct needed

Do I need PCT for Cardarine & S4 while on TRT

Dylan would say what Buddha said. On trt there is no pct for anything.

Last edited:
Thanks for your "No Post-SARM cycle PCT is needed if one is on TRT" clarification guys ... one can learn a lot here if one asks questions and then "reads and heeds" ...

you do not need pct if you are on trt with anything... a steroid blast, sarms, etc... you just go right back into your trt dose

Top Bottom