napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Do i have liver damage?

rasmoos1

Hi Dylan,

I have a short but important question for you.

Im 4 weeks in too my first Testo C cycle.
Im taking 250 E5D in the shoulder.

Im also taking a very low dose of Genotropin (HGH) daily.

I have Clomid, Nolva & Letrozole for PCT and to prepared if i got any gyno signs etc....

Recently my stool have got yellow ish, yellow gel/fluid with dark (or bloody) parts in it.

Is it possible that this is due to liverdamage from the test?
Or is it most likely because off my everyday stress at work etc recently.

This is really emberassing for me (To ask about this stuff)
If you want too use the question on your Youtube channel i dont mind, just dont mention my name...:)

But i would really really appriciate if you took your time too answer me....

Last question:

If im doing a lab work too test the liver, what exactly should i test for?

test does not cause liver damage... you would test for ALT and AST and you DEFINITELY need to get the test done... you NEVER do guesswork, you ALWAYS get your blood tested..

test does not cause liver damage... you would test for ALT and AST and you DEFINITELY need to get the test done... you NEVER do guesswork, you ALWAYS get your blood tested..

Should we have him take a picture of his stool and shoot you a PM DG? Then you could properly assess the situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test isn't toxic to your liver. I would suggest seeking medical professional help and getting bloodwork done to assess your problems

Google stool color...youll get all the information needed to know why it changes color,texture. It'll probably help u out

i wouldnt do that if he sent credit card info with it okay... fuck that

Wahahahaha. Thanks Dylan. I just visualised your face when you typed that reaction. Literally fell off my chair laughing. 😂

On topic:
Go to your local doctor and ask him for the following tests: (my doctor is perfectly fine with me cycling, just be honest and tell him you want to be safe with everything you do)

Blood tests for:
- Testosterone total
- Free testosterone
- SHBG
- Prolactin
- Progesterone
- Estrogen (estradiol)
- Liver values ALT and AST

Urine test for:
- Kidney function test
(You pee in a cup the first thing in the morning and you have to take that with you to the doc at the moment you let them take your blood for the other tests)

That way you have everything. Be safe!
Do these tests mid cycle and post cycle (6 weeks after PCT ended) as well.

If I missed something, someone fill me in.

here is the test you need if you want to order it online.. www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

Includes:
Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Ok this is even more strange.
In 4 week in Testo C 250mg E5d cyck
(4,5 days since last inject)

And My test levels is 10 nmol /L (recomnded for not using aas is 10-35 :/

What the F?

Dude, do you have anything in English? That might as well be Egyptian hyroglyphics. I can't decipher that shit

Dude, do you have anything in English? That might as well be Egyptian hyroglyphics. I can't decipher that shit

P-Tyroxin, fritt 15 pmol/L
P-Tyreotropin (TSH) 3,5 mIE/L
S-Testosteron, total 10 nmol/L
P-ASAT 0,42 µkat/L
P-ALAT 0,37 µkat/L
P-Calcium 2,43 mmol/L
P-Natrium 141 mmol/L
P-Kalium 4,0 mmol/L
P-Kreatinin 75 µmol/L

please stop using steroids as i said in the other thread.. .you have no business using them and they are absolutely not for you.. nothing else really needs to be said about it... just stop man, please, stop

In some people muscle fatigue or achieving hypertrophy frequently can cause elevated ALT/AST. I am one of those unlucky few. So if your ALT/AST comes back elevated and you don't have a logical reason why ask your doctor to test your GGT and CPK levels. GGTs or Gamma-glutamyltransferase is more directly linked to liver damage than AST/ALT. After several high readings my doctor was convinced that I had severe liver damage and scheduled sonograms,ultrasounds, and in the end a biopsy. I convinced him to test my GGTs and CPK along side my ALT/AST while I was in the middle of a heavy training week and then again after I took 10 days off from the gym. While training heavy my AST/ALT was 3 times the maximum reference range while my GGT/CPK was at the low end of the reference range. After a 10 day break my AST/ALT was within the reference range, and GGT/CPK remained normal. Doc canceled the biopsy and told me I was smarter than I look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The liver also effects the blood clotting factors. As said before, go to the emergency room and get checked. They will run all the preliminary tests/labs and do a guiac test to test for blood in the stool. Maybe you have hemorrhoids and hopefully not a GI bleed. From my understanding orals would cause stress on the liver and not pining.

Top Bottom