napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Do the Benefits Outweigh the Costs? HGH

Jmuscle

The title pretty much says it all. When it comes to HGH, do the benefits outweigh the financial burden of HGH? I know there are alternative routes like utilizing Mk-677, but does it compare? My wallet would only allow for a generic brand GH, no Pharma grade unfortunately.

Different individuals would reply differently. What I think is that if you cannot afford to run a minimum of 6 months hGH cycle cost-wise, don't bother starting. I would also not run generic, but that's just me. Also consider the dose depends on your goal, as well.

If you're worried about the cost, MK-677 may be the way to go, however, bear in mind that according to the prevailing expert recommendation, you would need to run it without pause for a year.

These are not the type of compounds that react to intermittent use, their effects take a long time to build, and do so gradually.

In my opinion the benefits I got from 4IU/day of pharma grade hGH over the last 13 months have been well, WELL worth it, but that's just me.

I will say this... I love HGH and what it does. What I don't love is the risk of seizure. I ran 10iu a day of pharmaceutical grade and felt great until I had issue with 500iu reaching me. Spending the money to buy isn't an issue, spending the money waiting and getting/or not getting a seizure letter is. I got a line on some good HGH at a very reasonable price, but I'm still trying to weigh the pluses versus the minuses. I like instant gratification... gear provides that, HGH IMO anything less than a year on it depending on goals is a waste. It's like dating a girl who just kisses the head... you anxiously await her to just inhale your package eagerly and enthusiastically and she ends up complaining a lil' precum is on her lips. That's HGH... the long winding road.

I will say this... I love HGH and what it does. What I don't love is the risk of seizure. I ran 10iu a day of pharmaceutical grade and felt great until I had issue with 500iu reaching me. Spending the money to buy isn't an issue, spending the money waiting and getting/or not getting a seizure letter is. I got a line on some good HGH at a very reasonable price, but I'm still trying to weigh the pluses versus the minuses. I like instant gratification... gear provides that, HGH IMO anything less than a year on it depending on goals is a waste. It's like dating a girl who just kisses the head... you anxiously await her to just inhale your package eagerly and enthusiastically and she ends up complaining a lil' precum is on her lips. That's HGH... the long winding road.

Isn't that why you stack girls together? To get a lil' smthn' smthn' until that bitch that loves to hold hands comes through?

Great analogy.

IMO totally dependent on how much disposable income you have vs how important it is to have the extra edge.

I would say if you're questioning it then it's probably not worth it.

Spot on. 1 year is also the minimum I would recommend.

GH can help to transform your entire physique like no other compound but it takes a couple of years and a lot of cash.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Different individuals would reply differently. What I think is that if you cannot afford to run a minimum of 6 months hGH cycle cost-wise, don't bother starting. I would also not run generic, but that's just me. Also consider the dose depends on your goal, as well.

If you're worried about the cost, MK-677 may be the way to go, however, bear in mind that according to the prevailing expert recommendation, you would need to run it without pause for a year.

These are not the type of compounds that react to intermittent use, their effects take a long time to build, and do so gradually.

In my opinion the benefits I got from 4IU/day of pharma grade hGH over the last 13 months have been well, WELL worth it, but that's just me.
very well said and im in full agreement here.. i also would be very very cautious with generics... if you are gong to do it, then fucking do it but understand its a huge investment and it absolutely needs to be ran for the long haul or its pointless... you would never get out of it what you should and that would be a shame and a waste... mk677 is the very next best option... i like it of course with the cost being less but the ease of use, no injections and the high amounts of benefits... thats up to you on what you want to spend and deal with... personally, if you have bomb hgh, i dont ever see nor feel the necessity to go over anywhere near 5 ius a day... 3-4 is even on the higher side for some but more reasonable... that is only if you have the quality.. otherwise, go with mk677... here is a link to the highest quality you can find...

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

Top Bottom