napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dnp

Ydoc

Any of you ever take DNP? I'm not going to take it...just curious if anyone has and what types of results and sides you got from
It? From what I've read it sounds so fucked up lol. That fool on enhanced athlete keeps saying it's safer than clen and he went from 12%bf to 8% in a week. What in the fuck

Well ya you will drop body fat very fast but it isn't safe or healthy. Gives you a fever and hey maybe it would be nice up in this Canadian winter so I'd stop freezing my snow Mexican balls off but it ain't worth it lol

Shit is straight poison bro... people have died from that shit. Diet properly and you can accomplish your goals. Sad people would rather risk death then have some will power.

No, no, and all day long no. We definitely do not recommend dnp here. Whoever is saying it's safer than clean obviously is reckless with their health. That's like saying heroine is safer than meth. Ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree. No way I'd touch that stuff. Was just curious if anyone on here has

I know someone who has on this forum that's a rep and fuck no it ain't me. I just won't mention his name as I don't know if he wants that out there, but I seen his pic and he doesn't look like it got him single digit low at all.

DNP was used for explosives mixed with TNP the french used these to mixtures?

Yea it's main ingredient in dynamite and rat poison
Better off just stacking sarms and natural fat burners with of course diet and cardio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any of you ever take DNP? I'm not going to take it...just curious if anyone has and what types of results and sides you got from
It? From what I've read it sounds so fucked up lol. That fool on enhanced athlete keeps saying it's safer than clen and he went from 12%bf to 8% in a week. What in the fuck
We don't condone the use of DNP here whatsoever. You won't find anyone here that recommends it. That stuff is nothing to fuck with and can cook your organs from the inside out and raise your body temperature until you die.

You also must consider the source of your information which is very sketchy and immoral as it gets

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

We don't condone the use of DNP here whatsoever. You won't find anyone here that recommends it. That stuff is nothing to fuck with and can cook your organs from the inside out and raise your body temperature until you die.

You also must consider the source of your information which is very sketchy and immoral as it gets

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Bingo... There are much better ways to get lean. Dnp is not one of them.

Top Bottom