domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dmz first timer

Dmz first timer

I recently purchased a product with dmz in it called hulkz. It contains 25mg androsta,10mg dmz,5mg lgd4033, and 5mg gw501516. What do I need to run with this safely and what pct precaution do I need to take?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmattyswole View Post
    I recently purchased a product with dmz in it called hulkz. It contains 25mg androsta,10mg dmz,5mg lgd4033, and 5mg gw501516. What do I need to run with this safely and what pct precaution do I need to take?
    You need a trash can to run that safely. Simply deposit the entire bottle in the can. Easy.

Seriously though. That shit is garbage.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You need to RUN to the nearest dumpster and toss it in! Will be the cheapest, most sufficient pct you have ever ran.

You've been bamboozled

Damn! Some guys at the gym are running it and gain 15-20lbs what makes it so bad just so I'll be educated in the future?

Damn! Some guys at the gym are running it and gain 15-20lbs what makes it so bad just so I'll be educated in the future?
    It's loaded with dangerous prohormones, and I'd be willing to bet there's no sarms in there at all. There's no way I'd touch that shit

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Tell em to draw bloods...bet they don't look pretty

They goes just about any steroid tho right like dbol etc?

Dbol is a methylated oral..your attempting to take sarms..sarms won't fuck your health markers up like pro hormones will..so if u buy real sarms you'll be fine..take bs pro hormones your gona destroy Ur liver n kidneys,

They goes just about any steroid tho right like dbol etc?
    Oral Steroids are toxic, but this mess is a combination of several toxic things. That's not good at all. You also don't ever take an oral steroid or prohormone without a test base

What is your stats, and experience?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)