napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DMAA... Banned

bodean30

Well son of a bitch...

https://youtu.be/GwOUPhLj8tQ

I have to give a lot of respect to Hi-Tech for fighting this in court and not just rolling over. It's an uphill battle, but they dug in and fought. Who knows what will happen with the appeals, but in the meantime if you're a fan of DMAA then it might be a good time to stock up while you still can.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm getting "Jack'd Up" for the gym in honor of Hi-Tech. Let the DMAA flow through you.
8e14880f5df08f515b84d572de5fa286.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

DMAA is pretty awesome. Just about every preworkout back in the day had it in it. Fucking Feds fuck everything up

I'm curious to try mesomorph. I hear it's the real deal, and everyone I know that takes it, exclusively only uses that now.

Its pretty good, best one I've tried was Iforce's maximize, but the only thing about it was that you never got the same feeling from it again unless you didn't take it for like a week or two. I could see how some people would take higher doses of it to get that same feeling, which is what contributed to the couple deaths associated with it I think.

I've recently tried the White Lightning & the Unchained P/WO and didn't get much out of it. Just bought Blaster Master, w/ creatine, bcaas & caffeine.. Will see results?????

Just wondering does anyone know if dmaa will come out on a cdl drug test. Been looking thru the web and some say it causes a false positive and others say they did fine. I recently purchased synadrene by hitech.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Just wondering does anyone know if dmaa will come out on a cdl drug test. Been looking thru the web and some say it causes a false positive and others say they did fine. I recently purchased synadrene by hitech.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk
thats hit and miss... i have seen some say it definitely did cause it so personally, i would not risk it

Top Bottom