napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Which direction should i go with steroids

burgonerst

Hey i've been watching your videos man, they are pretty awesome, and give me good information, I'm 17 and I've been wanting to put on some more weight, i goto the gym everyday etc. I was wanting to just up it to 65kg or 68kg. I was thinking of getting testosterone suspension, but i don't wanna jab myself everyday, what would you suggest, just for a weight gaining boost that will get my results in conjunction to my workout. thank you i hope to here from you soon :)

i appreciate the words and support bro but unfortunately im not going to have an answer you want to hear... i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

You cannot use steroids being that young bro. Not even close. You are a good 8 years from the minimum age for steroid use. Your endocrine system is under heavy development at your age, and you don't want to mess with that which could fuck you up for life. You also haven't put in the time to build a good natural foundation. That takes years. No steroids for you bro

Top Bottom