domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is DIM enough?

Is DIM enough?

I'm currently on 200 mg TRT weekly. Just got labs back and labs and Estradiol was 67 which is about what it was 3 months ago. I take a split DIM supplement of 500 mg one day and 250mg the next. My question is, could I and should I up the amount of DIM to combat the estradiol or should I add something like Arimidex to my regime? Or should I stop the DIM all together and just take Arimidex. I have not noticed any estrogen sides and certainly don't want to get to that point. I'm just trying to be proactive and not reactive. Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Shunka Witko View Post
    I'm currently on 200 mg TRT weekly. Just got labs back and labs and Estradiol was 67 which is about what it was 3 months ago. I take a split DIM supplement of 500 mg one day and 250mg the next. My question is, could I and should I up the amount of DIM to combat the estradiol or should I add something like Arimidex to my regime? Or should I stop the DIM all together and just take Arimidex. I have not noticed any estrogen sides and certainly don't want to get to that point. I'm just trying to be proactive and not reactive. Thanks for the help!
    What is dim

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Dim is entirely useless overhyped marketing and will not reduce estrogen levels no its not even close too enough not even enough too justify waisting your money on it

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT

Quote Originally Posted by hman View Post
    What is dim

Herbal anti estrogen from broccoli and shit marketed by hippie tree hugger types useless garbage

BIOTECH LABS REP

I personally would add 0.25mg of adex MWF....some people will disagree with me on adex..But i would start there and then get retested in a month

He level is on the higher side but def nothing to freak out about at all

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymjunkie38 View Post
    Herbal anti estrogen from broccoli and shit marketed by hippie tree hugger types useless garbage

You don't believe that broccoli can help matabolise estrogen?

Quote Originally Posted by gymjunkie38 View Post
    herbal anti estrogen from broccoli and shit marketed by hippie tree hugger types useless garbage

sent from my lg-h830 using tapatalk
    …..this!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shunka Witko View Post
    I've heard doses going up to a gram everyday. But either way it what you are taking obviously isn't enough if your estrogen is 67. And yea arimidex is clearly the better option

Quote Originally Posted by SdBronco View Post
    You don't believe that broccoli can help matabolise estrogen?
    To a slight extent mostly for natural guys if it is legitimately elevated and needs too be brought back too normal levels hell no

BIOTECH LABS REP

Quote Originally Posted by Gymjunkie38 View Post

Well put

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk