napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Different Question

pasterle

I want to know a different question about two anabolic steroid..
I used almost every compound , but i never did this stacking.. I know is a very common one but I never get the chance to try it.
I'm talking about Sustanon 250 and Deca Durabolin.
I know that this two anabolics are use for bulking and i know very well both of them convert to estrogen, with a lot of water retention.
But this is my question.. can I cut and get much lean muscle mass possible with this two anabolics? Even If I'm taking two "bulking" steroid?
I know it seems a stupid question, but I think it can be done.
The cycle will last 12 week, pyramidal version.
First four weeks 250g of Sustanon and 200mg of Deca.
Second four weeks 500mg of Sustanon and 400mg of Deca.
And last four weeks 250mg of Sustanon and 200mg of Deca.
I know I need aromasin or arimidex and I always run a pct with nolvadex and clomid.
My diet is always on point and my workout is always to failure. I train to 4 to 5 days a week.
I apologize if my english suck I don't speak english very well.

You 100% can cut on sus and deca.

Thats all training and diet not the actual compounds. You may have some water retention but thats not bulking/fat as long as you are eating and training right.

I wouldnt do the pyramid personally. You put your body on a hormonal rollercoaster. By the time the 500mg builds after 4 weeks you are then dropping it again I just dont see the point? Also you have to adjust your AI which is problematic assuming you are taking week 5-6 mid cycle bloods to ensure estrogen levels are in the healthy range.

I think you would be better off running 250-350mg/week sus + 400mg deca/week.

Also it would be a good idea to add in 50mg/day of proviron to help with any sexual sides from deca. Good idea to have caber on hand too.

ok, so first... this up and down yo yo shit on the dosing is ridiculous and not anything you should do... 300/300 of each is plenty and you absolutely can cut with that... deca is very dry if you run it right... run it too high and your going to have nothing but issues... run it right, respect it, and get all the benefits

Just pick a dose and stick with it. You can cut on any stack. It is your diet that determines that.

Top Bottom