napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Different PCT advice vs Dylan's

JohnnieWalker

Hi Dylan,

I browse this forum from time to time and have watched a few of your videos - specifically, ones that cover PCT. I'm just trying to get the full scope of your position - how come your recommended PCT (clomid, tamoxifen, aromasin, DGA ORGAN ST, mk-2866 25, and gw-501516) is so much more comprehensive than the vast majority of what I'm seeing online? Most of what I see to be a recommended, safe PCT protocol includes only Clomid, Tamox, and maybe HCG (a lot of people say HCG is an absolute must, and I've never seen you mention it).

I definitely appreciate a more safe, conservative approach - but I'm just trying to get the full scope of opinions on PCT, since it seems a lot more confusing to me than the cycle itself.

Thanks

Clomid and nolvadex (both serms with slightly different modes of action) are the base of any good PCT, so you will pretty much see them in everyone's recommendations. Aromasin is the AI you will want to use (tapering it out of course) in PCT even if you use arimidex on cycle. The reason being, only aromasin can prevent estrogen rebound, because it is a suicide inhibitor. The MK is recommended because it promotes healing of tendons and connective tissue, which tends to take a beating while on cycle. GW will help to mitigate the cortisol spike that happens when you go on PCT and thus help you keep your gains. DGA organ ST is a full organ support product that will help protect you liver, kidneys, and such. You always want to run proper organ support products both on cycle and through PCT. As far as HCG, it is honestly not something you should run in PCT, because it spikes estrogen and ends up delaying recovery. Yes, it does make you feel better, and plumps up your testicles, but ends up working against your HPTA recovery in the long run. If you really do want to use HCG, it is best administered in the closing weeks of your cycle itself.

so, when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen... so, i just want you to FULLY understand so you dont think its just someone talking and blowing smoke... this is fact... its easy to understand when you see it written down…

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

PCT / recovery is the most important part of a cycle. Most people neglect this part.

These guys covered it well. If you want to come out of your cycle well recovered and keeping the most gains while protecting your health, it's the only way to go

Top Bottom