napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Difference Post CT and Organ ST on cycle?

kimmy6

Hi Dylan,

Hope it's ok to post this question here here. Just bought Organ ST for my cycle, looking forward to getting it.
I'm not 100% clear as to whether Post CT should be taken as a complement to Organ ST while on cycle or whether it's not overkill? and what would Post CT do that Organ ST wouldn't do? (yes, I did watch both of the related videos from end of last year ;) )
I'm not keen to take too much of various stuff into my body as it's my first cycle but if it has a clear benefit on top of Organ ST, I'll consider it.

Interested to hear your thoughts on this :)
thanks!
Kimmy

organ st is an all in one protectant... it protects your liver, blood pressure, kidneys, cholesterol etc.. its ALL NATURAL as is post ct but post ct is for testosterone boosting and helps mitigate on cycle suppression as well as keeping you from having testicular atrophy and can also be used in pct as can organ st... you are not taking in too much, not overkill and everything is all natural... organ st is something you can take year round without a break.. post ct is taken 12 weeks at a time, then 4 weeks off and then you start again

Perfectly clear Dylan, thank you :) I guess I can pass my second order now...should have asked the question before!

organ st is an all in one protectant... it protects your liver, blood pressure, kidneys, cholesterol etc.. its ALL NATURAL as is post ct but post ct is for testosterone boosting and helps mitigate on cycle suppression as well as keeping you from having testicular atrophy and can also be used in pct as can organ st... you are not taking in too much, not overkill and everything is all natural... organ st is something you can take year round without a break.. post ct is taken 12 weeks at a time, then 4 weeks off and then you start again

They are both excellent products, but Obvioulsy both have different uses and benefits. It's important to understand what each one does for you, and I hope Dylans explanation cleared that up for you. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask

Top Bottom