napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The difference between Trent and deca ancillaries.

tower34

I hope this question isn’t to vague but I’m starting to research what my first stack will be. While will be the cycle after next (number 4 overall)

Is Tren to advanced for my first stack?

I’ve been researching Deca but tren is also peaking my interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tren is for experienced users bro. What I mean by that is get a couple of cycles under your belt first. My first cycle I didn’t listen to any of the old heads here and ran it anyway. It was a fucking nightmare bro. Insomnia, night sweats and super aggressive. Tren affects everyone different. Your gunna do what your gunna do just be careful with tren my brother. It can and will fuck you up!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya I’ve been watching videos from Dylan all day and he says to wait at least five or six cycles a minimum before running tren. So that’s what I’ll do.

What do you suggest as a good first stack?

To answer your question your
AI will be the same as deca bro. I would have caber on hand and whatever you like to run for Estrogen control. They are both nandrolones and cause the same issues as far as Progestrone. One are more prone to those issues than others. Happy gains bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dylan what do you think is a good first stack? It will be my 4th cycle.

it all depends on your goals man... i am not a mind reader here... what are you wanting to accomplish?

I’m looking for what would be a logical next stepas fat as stacking goes

I’m a *** **** ******* so I need to be strong but have lot of endurance’s well.

Last edited:
We need your full stats experience and goals before we can advise you on any steroid cycle

For the goals you have for strength and endurance, sarms would honestly be a much better choice

I’m 6’11 175
I have 2 test only cycles under my belt.

I’m 6’11 175
I have 2 test only cycles under my belt.

I'd say you are a ways away from having a sufficient base built for steroids bud. Would you like me to help you with a sarms stack suggestion?

clearly there is a malfunction with you... what is YOUR AGE AND BODY FAT? im not asking again dude... i dont have time to repeat myself OVER AND OVER AND OVER

you should really gain about 10 more lbs before you run a cycle especially a bulking cycle but thats up to you... everyone basically does what they want whether its right or wrong... im simply here to help make a better decision

My next test only cycles will start the first week of February. The cycle I’m referencing to would be the one after that at the earliest. By then I’m hoping to. I’m hoping to be around 185 by then.

Off topic. Friday will be week two of current pct.

Clomid ‪50/50/50/25‬/25/25
Nolva** ‪40/40/40/20‬/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
MK-2866 25mg a day (only 4 weeks)
Gw-501516 20mg day

Minus the aromasin because my estrogen was crashed.

Libido is gone.

Any ides?

Blood work should be in by Friday.

It was a test only cycle.

Top Bottom