napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

dieting with lgd 4033

dany from tx

So I have been on lgd 4033 for 4 days now, kind of been slacking on my dieting/supplements (need to get back on track). I've been taking my doses 9:30am and I'm going to stick with it, taking it with an oral syringe (1 ml) and I'm taking it at 0.5ml, which is probably 10mg? I might bump it up to 0.6ml but I'm going to see how 0.5ml goes. So my whole gym life, I've been working out 2 and a half years now and I've been taking PEDs (over the counter) including protein powders (sometime just whey or gnc pro bulk), preworkout, powder carbs, essential amino acids, creatine, etc. I'm 32 years old I weigh 125lbs and I'm 5'3. Genetically I'm short (asian). I've been gaining little by little, when I first started I was 97 lbs! And now I'm trying to pack on at least 15 more pounds. So my workouts are intense! I have people wanting to workout with me every time I'm in the gym. I take shit serious lol. But other than that my diet ain't on point and it needs to be.

Last edited:
No one is going to know if .5ml is 10 mgs. When you purchase sarms they all have different concentrations per ml not to mention each sarms manufacture is going to have varying doses per ml. Where did you purchase your sarms?

15 pounds on a lgd cycle isn't going to magically happen like you think. You're already undersized so clearly you're not taking in enough calories. In my opinion you shouldn't of used PEDS when the most important part of a transformation is diet which you clearly don't have in check.

So I have been on lgd 4033 for 4 days now, kind of been slacking on my dieting/supplements (need to get back on track). I've been taking my doses 9:30am and I'm going to stick with it, taking it with an oral syringe (1 ml) and I'm taking it at 0.5ml, which is probably 10mg? I might bump it up to 0.6ml but I'm going to see how 0.5ml goes. So my whole gym life, I've been working out 2 and a half years now and I've been taking PEDs (over the counter) including protein powders (sometime just whey or gnc pro bulk), preworkout, powder carbs, essential amino acids, creatine, etc. I'm 32 years old I weigh 125lbs and I'm 5'3. Genetically I'm short (asian). I've been gaining little by little, when I first started I was 97 lbs! And now I'm trying to pack on at least 15 more pounds. So my workouts are intense! I have people wanting to workout with me every time I'm in the gym. I take shit serious lol. But other than that my diet ain't on point and it needs to be.

If your diet isn’t on point, that’s where you need to work... no point doing intense workouts if you’re not eating enough calories

15 pounds on a lgd cycle isn't going to magically happen like you think. You're already undersized so clearly you're not taking in enough calories. In my opinion you shouldn't of used PEDS when the most important part of a transformation is diet which you clearly don't have in check.

Well I guess I have to be more consistent now

Top Bottom