napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dieting first 3-4 wks of cyp cycle

tumtum

Ok hear me out before you verbally bash me.

I've always grown well coming out of a diet (like most ppl) but then all growth hits a brick wall after about 4 weeks and the fat train comes to town..

Since most ppl will agree that a 12 week cycle is what u need of cyp do to not really having it kick in until wk 4.. Would I benefit by using the first 3-4 weeks as a way to lean up slightly.. Prime my body. And grow for the remaining 8-9 wks?

Btw the cycle will be 400mg/week of Phurious test cyp. I'm currently on 200mg/wk of TRT so I'm simply doubling my dose

Attached is a pic from about a week ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 8
We will eventually get used to everything and need to change it.....training is the one piece of the pie that most people think needs to change regularly but diet does as well. It sounds like you just happen to adapt at that 4 week mark.

Do what works for you bro... I kick started with s4 and lgd 2 weeks I'm and have noticed them working already

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ok hear me out before you verbally bash me.

I've always grown well coming out of a diet (like most ppl) but then all growth hits a brick wall after about 4 weeks and the fat train comes to town..

Since most ppl will agree that a 12 week cycle is what u need of cyp do to not really having it kick in until wk 4.. Would I benefit by using the first 3-4 weeks as a way to lean up slightly.. Prime my body. And grow for the remaining 8-9 wks?

Btw the cycle will be 400mg/week of Phurious test cyp. I'm currently on 200mg/wk of TRT so I'm simply doubling my dose

Attached is a pic from about a week ago

I don't think it's a good idea to ever start a cycle with a cut, unless the whole cycle is going to be a cut. The reason for this is rising myostatin. After about 8 weeks myostatin starts getting pretty high in a cycle which stalls out gains, so you don't want to cut for 4 weeks when that only leaves you 4 weeks to build until you start peaking on gains. Always build the beginning of a cycle u til you stall out in my opinion

Top Bottom