napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Diet while on rad140

Just wondering if anyone has had experience running a Keto diet on any type of sarm or specifically rad140

I don't personally think Keto is a good diet for resistance trained athletes, but there are people that enjoy it. If a diet works for you off cycle, it will work for you on cycle. That's about all I can say about it. The compounds don't really affect how you diet

I don't personally think Keto is a good diet for resistance trained athletes, but there are people that enjoy it. If a diet works for you off cycle, it will work for you on cycle. That's about all I can say about it. The compounds don't really affect how you diet

Well put Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks rick appreciate the help

i dont use keto brother so i cant give you any first hand help with that... thats personal preference... its not something i believe in myself nor would i personally ever use it but some people do find success with it...

Top Bottom