napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

diet for losing fat and build mass

I'm going to tell you right now without reading it... pick one goal and stick to it: either gain muscle or lose fat. Doing both at the same time is extremely difficult and not very efficient.

I'm going to tell you right now without reading it... pick one goal and stick to it: either gain muscle or lose fat. Doing both at the same time is extremely difficult and not very efficient.
Ok so just preserve what i have of mass and losing fat then?

What? Its in another language dude. And not anyone including dylan is gonna say its easy to decipher when it isnt. That being said the part i could read. U dont have whey protein first meal. Idc what ur goals are. So ya this is probly a bad meal plan

PHURIOUS

Meal one:
100grams of oatmeal.
90grams whey protein powder or some fried eggs. (5 eggwhites and one yoke)
Multivitamins.

Meal 2:
4 oatbread slices.
50grams of roastbeef,chicken or ham.

Meal 3:
175grams of chicken,white fish or steak.
40grams of rice or 50grams of vegetables mix.

Before exercise:
One large glass of water.

Meal 4:
Directly after training:
45 grams of whey protein powder.
45 grams of carbs.

Meal 5:
175 grams of white fisk,chicken or steak.
100 grams of vegetables.

Meal 6:
60 grams of whey protein powder or tunafish and vegetables.
One tablespoon of omeaga 3 fish oil

This is about 2350 calories,258 grams of protein,230 grams of carbs and 45 grams of fat.

Like testdude said you're generally better off either losing fat or gaining mass, one at a time. Unless you're new to training you'll probably be just spinning your wheels without much progress if you try to do both.

Like testdude said you're generally better off either losing fat or gaining mass, one at a time. Unless you're new to training you'll probably be just spinning your wheels without much progress if you try to do both.
Im 34 years old,lifted alot from i was 16-24,started lifting again december 2015 after about 10 years off weights,have gained some mass pretty quickly but will lose some fat to be ready for some test enanthate when reached 14-15% bodyfat.

Ok this diet is the one i will try soon,what is your opinion on it? Im 192cm tall,weight is 107kg and about 19-22% fat,do have some musclemass.
Scroll down to the'Nybegynnerdiett 80-90kg'. Will use cardarine when starting on the diet,goal is to lose fat and add mass. Follow the link below:

http://www.treningsforum.no/php/art.php?id=1143

I glanced at the diet article, thank you google translate. Looks okay, I personally don't like such rigidity in my diet, some people need/like that though. I also personally like to go longer than the 2-3 hours between meals when cutting, when bulking I eat more often like that. Everyone has little things that work for their body, it's a matter of figuring out what you find works best for you.

Im 34 years old,lifted alot from i was 16-24,started lifting again december 2015 after about 10 years off weights,have gained some mass pretty quickly but will lose some fat to be ready for some test enanthate when reached 14-15% bodyfat.

Ya muscle memory will kick in and the mass and strength should come back fairly quick.

Maybe just finding a good diet and lift as usual but add cardarine,i jog and walks uphill everyday,pretty intense trips of 45mins,high intensity.

Ya muscle memory will kick in and the mass and strength should come back fairly quick.
Yes i notice,have added a good amount from december until now. The only crawing i have is lemonade with sugar,have drinked it alot for the last ten years everyday. I notice when i stop and only drinking water my face and stomach is more defined,that happens just two days without lemonade. When drinking lemonade everyday thru the day,body burns only sugar and not fat right?

Other than that,i eat clean food always,lean meat,vegetables,eggs,oatmeal,sweet potatos,basically all the good stuff. I rarely eat shit-food or sweets. Its hard to drop the lemonade,but i will try hard.

Last edited:
about 60-70 mins of weights 5 days a week,one 45min high intesity walk uphill everyday and or jogging one hour. The rest of the day i work on computer and sit down alot.

I glanced at the diet article, thank you google translate. Looks okay, I personally don't like such rigidity in my diet, some people need/like that though. I also personally like to go longer than the 2-3 hours between meals when cutting, when bulking I eat more often like that. Everyone has little things that work for their body, it's a matter of figuring out what you find works best for you.
Sounds good,i will tweak it by feel. I fast for 14 hours normally,from 8 in the evening to 10 day after.

If your above 12 percent bodyfat and your getting at least a gram of protien per lb of lean bodymass ypu will not loose muscle cutting your body only goes catabolic under severe protien defict or when your very lean.

If your above 12 percent bodyfat and your getting at least a gram of protien per lb of lean bodymass ypu will not loose muscle cutting your body only goes catabolic under severe protien defict or when your very lean.
Thanks,good to know gymjunkie.

I dont agree with trying to diet for dropping fat but using a somewhat bulking diet. U dont eat oats when trying to slim down. Im not a fan of recomp. Either slim down or bulk for muscle mass gain. Not both. U will be much happier

PHURIOUS

I dont agree with trying to diet for dropping fat but using a somewhat bulking diet. U dont eat oats when trying to slim down. Im not a fan of recomp. Either slim down or bulk for muscle mass gain. Not both. U will be much happier

PHURIOUS
Some carbs is needed for me but in very low amount. Thinking to do a high protein diet and just add cardarine to that and my usual 5 day split workout,this way i add mass and drop some fat,but not enough i guess.

Top Bottom