napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

DIET during pct

Capthowdy

I've looked this up multiple times not really getting much out of it . Need input from people who actually have done this and what method is best at keeping fat gain to a min . I already covered all pct drugs with Dylan so this post is strictly about how the eating should . The training part is a no brainer . Keep intensity up!
Also can reverse dieting be used while in pct ?

I've looked this up multiple times not really getting much out of it . Need input from people who actually have done this and what method is best at keeping fat gain to a min . I already covered all pct drugs with Dylan so this post is strictly about how the eating should . The training part is a no brainer . Keep intensity up!
Also can reverse dieting be used while in pct ?
I think running a maintenance type diet post cycle is the best way to go about it for recovery. It will keep fat gain down while providing adequate nutrients for recovery without being in a defecit

If you have been in a prolonged calorie deficit, I would reverse diet back to maintenance and stay there while in PCT. Important to note, your maintenance (TDEE) will have changed and will not be the same as it was before your cut.

If you have been in a prolonged calorie deficit, I would reverse diet back to maintenance and stay there while in PCT. Important to note, your maintenance (TDEE) will have changed and will not be the same as it was before your cut.

Right , tdee will be based off the new lower body weight !?

you definitely do not want to be at any sort of deficit in pct... thats probably the worst thing you could do... maintenance is the best at the minimum in pct, dependent upon your goals but your body needs the intake far more during the recovery period...

you definitely do not want to be at any sort of deficit in pct... thats probably the worst thing you could do... maintenance is the best at the minimum in pct, dependent upon your goals but your body needs the intake far more during the recovery period...

PCT is crucial that everything is buttoned up when it comes to diet.

PCT is crucial that everything is buttoned up when it comes to diet.

Exactly why I made this thread . After I pct I will be off gear a while if not forever. Once I'm recovered and I get labs I'm gonna try out sarms. I really wana use mk677 and s4. I don't wana stack them with gear bc I wana gauge their strength with out any thing else posibley influencing the results. Plus I wana do a lot more research on them and make sure my diet is perfect . I don't want to turn into a bag of shit mentally or physically after pct so I am doing everything possible to prevent that .

Exactly why I made this thread . After I pct I will be off gear a while if not forever. Once I'm recovered and I get labs I'm gonna try out sarms. I really wana use mk677 and s4. I don't wana stack them with gear bc I wana gauge their strength with out any thing else posibley influencing the results. Plus I wana do a lot more research on them and make sure my diet is perfect . I don't want to turn into a bag of shit mentally or physically after pct so I am doing everything possible to prevent that .
thats a great mentality and a great plan moving forward... i really like that bro... let me know anytime you have questions and im happy to help

Top Bottom