napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Diet and cutting

reemotro

I have been cutting since 20th of may I lost a good amount of weight and BF% I consider myself pretty lean right now but the problem is recently and since like 3 weeks I feel like I just hit plateau and I am not losing any weight no matter how much I cut down on carbs and calories my carbs intake are really low at the moment still my weight is the same I am doing intermittent fasting as well but nothing my weight is still the same and also I am doing a refeed day every week like I feel I am stuck right now , I need your advice guys and for the records I am off cycle right now I am not using anything just hard work and diet

are you switching up your training routines? are you doing HIIT cardio along with steady state?? thats what it comes down to... you have to shock your body bro

Yes macros. What is your bmr. Etc. what do you eat when are you eating all that info is needed. But sometimes its just that your body has stopped for a min and just give it time nothing happens over night. When i was prepping for a competitin a few years ago it took 10 weeks to cut down. It takes time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you weigh? You might be eating too much protein.

165 pound but I feel I got too lean from the first day that I started I can see veins almost every where but still I got some fat in my lower abs section that I want to get rid of it

Sorry brother , I do like 3 times a week of cardio fasted with some bcaa for 30 mins
thats part of the issue there brother... you are at a point now where you have to step that up... thats not much at all and if you want to drop more weight you have to make some changes with that... diet is going to take you only so far... you have to make a strong effort now to push yourself to higher limits...

i would get 4-5 days of cardio, closer to 45 minutes per day... 4 days to start... you need to do some HIIT along with steady state

Water pills will only do so much...unless your competing just save your money. Dylan mentions cardio and that's what it really comes down to man. Remember, muscle weighs more than fat which is why the scale isn't budging.

I was thinking to add some water pills like lasix a pill every week just to shed up more, what do you think ?

As soon as you stop taking them the water comes back. Thats only for contest prep to be dry as possible for a few days for the show its not a fix.

I was thinking to add some water pills like lasix a pill every week just to shed up more, what do you think ?
very very very bad idea... they are temporary and they are dangerous and you end up gaining everything back rapidly, which causes mental problems on you as well, wondering why everything came back as it did.. if you paid me, i wouldnt recommend it

Top Bottom