napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Diet break

Capthowdy

Want some info on how this works and how long . I dieted off 30 lbs down to from 210 to 180. when I go to maitnece calories how long should I hang there before going back to a deficit?

Are you taking any thing to help ( GW, SR9009, or ECA ). If so, I'd say 2 weeks. If not, then it's just up to you & how you feel, without being too lethargic.

Are you taking any thing to help ( GW, SR9009, or ECA ). If so, I'd say 2 weeks. If not, then it's just up to you & how you feel, without being too lethargic.

Nope no sarms , I don't feel lethargic or anything . I just have been dieting for a while and fat loss has slowed down and I can't reduce any more bit I am not done

Personally, I would reverse diet back to maintenance ( 150-200 calories per day/ per week) then hold at maintenance 2-4 weeks. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to throw a deload week in there as well while your at it.

Personally, I would reverse diet back to maintenance ( 150-200 calories per day/ per week) then hold at maintenance 2-4 weeks. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to throw a deload week in there as well while your at it.

The annoying part of this is that I got really lean and I sooooo close to being where I wanted to be . And I didn't want to have to diet through the summer .
So if I'm gonna take a break might as well deload as well. When de loading should I lower my cardio as well . I'm at 5 days now .

The annoying part of this is that I got really lean and I sooooo close to being where I wanted to be . And I didn't want to have to diet through the summer .
So if I'm gonna take a break might as well deload as well. When de loading should I lower my cardio as well . I'm at 5 days now .

You are going to get different opinions on this one. So, this is my opinion and what I do. I reduce cardio down to 1-2 days, depending on how long the sessions are each. I do this to allow my body to recover. However, by reducing cardio this much I have to be careful not to increase my calories to much to fast.

You are going to get different opinions on this one. So, this is my opinion and what I do. I reduce cardio down to 1-2 days, depending on how long the sessions are each. I do this to allow my body to recover. However, by reducing cardio this much I have to be careful not to increase my calories to much to fast.

Everything in the fitness world is opinion based . I appreciate you always giving me yours . I just need somewhere to start . The rest I'll figure out as I go and monitor my food and training .

Everything in the fitness world is opinion based . I appreciate you always giving me yours . I just need somewhere to start . The rest I'll figure out as I go and monitor my food and training .

The main take away is this...you start by pulling yourself out of a deficit. This can be done by increasing food, reducing cardio or a little of both. I prefer the ladder.

Are you currently at your BMR cals that you can't reduce anymore? How much more do you want to lose ? As you get leaner you also start losing slower...so if you only have a bit more to go, I'd say have a re-feed or de-load and push it out for a bit longer. imo there are many supplements or sarms that can really help you take it up a notch and you will start losing stubborn fat faster without losing hard earned muscles.

Are you currently at your BMR cals that you can't reduce anymore? How much more do you want to lose ? As you get leaner you also start losing slower...so if you only have a bit more to go, I'd say have a re-feed or de-load and push it out for a bit longer. imo there are many supplements or sarms that can really help you take it up a notch and you will start losing stubborn fat faster without losing hard earned muscles.

I was thinking this too , bc I am so damn close . I know it slows a lot the leaner you get . I was thinking of adding more cardio and going from there. Only bc I am that close . At this point for me to lose a few lbs is going to make drastic changes to my body as long as it's from actual fat . I'm 179 lbs 1900 cals 130 g carbs 200 G protein like 40-50 fat. I have a 1/4 inch skinnfold pinch on my gut . Measurement take 1 inch to the right of the navel. I got veins everywhere . There's a small amount of fat left there and I want it GONE!

Keep in mind that you need to really make adjustments as you go, and that could be a reason things stalled. If your goal is to still get leaner then you s should go for that goal. Whenever you plateau on fat loss it's time to make changes. It doesn't necessarily mean your metabolism crashed and you need to add a bunch of calories back in. That's actually a lot harder to do than people think. As you get leaner, fat loss will become harder and harder. That's just the way it is. Sometimes you have to suffer a little more if you want more, which means cutting more calories or increasing more cardio.

Keep in mind that you need to really make adjustments as you go, and that could be a reason things stalled. If your goal is to still get leaner then you s should go for that goal. Whenever you plateau on fat loss it's time to make changes. It doesn't necessarily mean your metabolism crashed and you need to add a bunch of calories back in. That's actually a lot harder to do than people think. As you get leaner, fat loss will become harder and harder. That's just the way it is. Sometimes you have to suffer a little more if you want more, which means cutting more calories or increasing more cardio.

I think his may be what has happened . I think I'm going to add more cardio and go from there . I was doing 5 days cardio 20 min hiit sessions

Top Bottom