napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Diet advice

Swolewelder

Hey guys,
I am currently running LGD, GW, and S4. I am 1.5 weeks into my cycle and I am starting to feel the benefits. I have been sitting at maintenance calories for the last week and a half and my weight has been consistently at 205-205.5. I am 6’1” 23 y/o with ~15% BF. My question is, when running a cycle like the one I am on for recomp, would you suggest a calorie deficit or surplus for better results I have never tried this before and I am confused on the dieting aspect.
Thanks

Hey guys,
I am currently running LGD, GW, and S4. I am 1.5 weeks into my cycle and I am starting to feel the benefits. I have been sitting at maintenance calories for the last week and a half and my weight has been consistently at 205-205.5. I am 6’1” 23 y/o with ~15% BF. My question is, when running a cycle like the one I am on for recomp, would you suggest a calorie deficit or surplus for better results I have never tried this before and I am confused on the dieting aspect.
Thanks

If you are looking for recomp, I always suggest running just slightly below maintenance like 200-300 calories very clean and then adding in daily cardio of 20-30 minutes.

i always have people start slightly below... you are only 1.5 weeks in, the lgd hasnt even had a chance to begin to work

Thanks for the advice guys. I figured I would run maintenance until the stack had time to take effect and then either increase or decrease. Would y’all suggest dropping cals now or waiting?

Top Bottom