napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Diet

Azuliiikit

good afternoon,

ive been looking into sarms and i think im going to start with LGD 10Mg 1-12 / S4 50Mg 1-12 but, i want to ensure im getting in enough food. do you think i should up my food or leave it as is. i have been cutting for a couple months now and im consistently losing weight.

training : 5 days a week
BMR:about 2000.
Wt: 203 (give or take)
BF%: 14
Protein-241.9
Carbs-117.5
Fats-66.7

thanks,
Matt

good afternoon,

ive been looking into sarms and i think im going to start with LGD 10Mg 1-12 / S4 50Mg 1-12 but, i want to ensure im getting in enough food. do you think i should up my food or leave it as is. i have been cutting for a couple months now and im consistently losing weight.

training : 5 days a week
BMR:about 2000.
Wt: 203 (give or take)
BF%: 14
Protein-241.9
Carbs-117.5
Fats-66.7

thanks,
Matt

Pretty tough to advise if we dont know your goals from the cycle man

well then you would want to eat at a deficit around 150-250 below to start and then assess from there... you are using muscle sparing compounds that will help still add lean muscle in the process

Everyone wants to gain muscle and have low body fat!!! Lol, that is the ultimate goal. Unfortunately for most of us that is very difficult to do at the same time. I can only say personally what I would do and that is cut. I would much rather cut first and get down another 2-4% body fat and then try to add lean muscle after that. The body grows best when in a lean state.

Everyone wants to gain muscle and have low body fat!!! Lol, that is the ultimate goal. Unfortunately for most of us that is very difficult to do at the same time. I can only say personally what I would do and that is cut. I would much rather cut first and get down another 2-4% body fat and then try to add lean muscle after that. The body grows best when in a lean state.
i agree, would you be able to give me feedback on my diet? im new to the dieting and want to ensure im doing everything correctly, i started this diet about 3 months at approx 225lbs. i am currently at about 203lbs.

tried to attach image but to small see below for link

https://ibb.co/fiqLNx

Attachments

• diett.jpg
    diett.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 21
i agree, would you be able to give me feedback on my diet? im new to the dieting and want to ensure im doing everything correctly, i started this diet about 3 months at approx 225lbs. i am currently at about 203lbs.

I personally would not eat pre prepared mashed potato but in saying that you have lost on average over 1.5lb per week so you have been doing something right. Is this your typical daily food intake?

I can't make any of that out. It's way too blurry bro

I personally would not eat pre prepared mashed potato but in saying that you have lost on average over 1.5lb per week so you have been doing something right. Is this your typical daily food intake?

Yes I eat this daily , i do have one cheat meal a week but normally just a chicken meal from a restaurant...also I agree with the mashed potatoes not one if my best decisions but recently switched from rice and wanted a change

Ok I clicked on the link and I see it now. I'd reduce your fat intake bro. Also replace those carbs with a better source. Mashed potatoes aren't exwctku the best. Use a complex source. Sweet potatoes or rice are great

Ok I clicked on the link and I see it now. I'd reduce your fat intake bro. Also replace those carbs with a better source. Mashed potatoes aren't exwctku the best. Use a complex source. Sweet potatoes or rice are great

Thank you for the feedback I will drop a serving of almonds for another protien source to drop my fats. Also switch out the potato for sweet potatoes in my next prep. Any suggestions on a good protien source as a snack ?

Top Bottom