napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dieselman

Dieselman

Dylan , I am new to this forum and to sarms use. I am 60 yr old and am 6' at about 230lbs and have around the gym game for a while. Being an old powerlifter, key word old. I saw your video on sarms and steroid stack. I do trt and have been for some yrs now. Trst cyp. Have recently started using sust250 but it make my feel as if I have the flu all the time, bout had enough of that. Only been a couple of weeks and hasn't improved, so I thought about just switching back to cyp at 300ml every 7 days. Seems to work good for me. The switch should be ok as test is test. I thought I would stack LGD 4033 with my cyp. Would like to pack on a little more meat with strength. Can you help me out with a little info. Tks

300mg/wk???...what does that put your serum testosterone level at??

TRT is a protocol to bring serum testosterone back to normal physiological levels...if you exceed that..you are not on TRT..your are on a continuous cycle
Long term elevation (above physiologic level) can cause some major health issues.....including cardiac and prostrate health etc

Dylan , I am new to this forum and to sarms use. I am 60 yr old and am 6' at about 230lbs and have around the gym game for a while. Being an old powerlifter, key word old. I saw your video on sarms and steroid stack. I do trt and have been for some yrs now. Trst cyp. Have recently started using sust250 but it make my feel as if I have the flu all the time, bout had enough of that. Only been a couple of weeks and hasn't improved, so I thought about just switching back to cyp at 300ml every 7 days. Seems to work good for me. The switch should be ok as test is test. I thought I would stack LGD 4033 with my cyp. Would like to pack on a little more meat with strength. Can you help me out with a little info. Tks

I'm assuming you put yourself on that TRT dose, because I can't see any doctor prescribing that much. That's entirely too much and will just give you long term problems. I'd like to see you more around 200mg per week max

You are fine to add in LGD to your TRT. I'd also add S4 to that for your goals. Make sure you get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

yes brother, i already answered you on your pm you sent me about adding lgd and rad140 to your trt... s4 is also an excellent addition , especially when we are talking about adding strength... here is the link once again the sarmsx discount page... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

Top Bottom