napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Did my post get deleted???

JL14028

On Friday I posted a thread titled "Frustrated with fat loss." Four people responded, I responded to them, and now I can't find the post.
I am using the Tapatalk app. Not sure what happened here.

25fe3a8154c4cabf2b1180fbc45a21e4.jpg

On Friday I posted a thread titled "Frustrated with fat loss." Four people responded, I responded to them, and now I can't find the post.
I am using the Tapatalk app. Not sure what happened here.

I think I remember the thread and the title at least and pretty sure I responded. I have no idea where the thread is though bro. It could be the spam control because I know it's done that to other threads before

There is a heavy heavy spam filter... ive even lost posts... we had to upgrade security extremely high and are working out the kinks

Tapatalk does this brother. I have over 1K posts but using tapatalk I can only view about 100 of them and I've started at least 30 threads or so and tapatalk only allows me to view like 8 of them. I'd try to use isarms in your web browser you may be able to find it.

I'm running a transformation log right now that Tapatalk has totally screwed up. I can't see others replies or many of my own. Now I have to use my laptop or switch over from my apple to my old android phone just to use the forum on a cell phone when i am away from the house.

If you have an iPhone I'd recommend installing and reinstalling the tapatalk app, I'm about to try it myself.

If you have an android just try clearing your cache (app data), it might work.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Tapatalk does this brother. I have over 1K posts but using tapatalk I can only view about 100 of them and I've started at least 30 threads or so and tapatalk only allows me to view like 8 of them. I'd try to use isarms in your web browser you may be able to find it.

I'm running a transformation log right now that Tapatalk has totally screwed up. I can't see others replies or many of my own. Now I have to use my laptop or switch over from my apple to my old android phone just to use the forum on a cell phone when i am away from the house.

If you have an iPhone I'd recommend installing and reinstalling the tapatalk app, I'm about to try it myself.

If you have an android just try clearing your cache (app data), it might work.

[Use the name Sdbronco for 10% off your order! Pm me for Titan Research price list]

Gotcha....gonna try what you suggested thank you

Top Bottom