napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Did I nick a femoral vein?

So I just injected 175mg test & 350mg eq into my right quad. One syringe and just over 2cc's of oil. I always aspirate before pinning, as I did today, but I wasn't wearing my reading glasses and I didn't see the tiny droplets of blood in the syringe until afterward. It's been about an hour and I'm feeling nothing strange... I going to live to pin again? lol
2crmss3.jpg

U probably hit a regular vein on the way in . If anything bad were to happen it would have already

That's common. When you inject you compress the rubber stopper inside the syringe. When pulling out if it passes any blood the vacuum inside the syringe will pull a little blood in. It's very obvious when you aspirate in a vessel, the blood flows in very fast, at least that's what happened to me once.

That's common. When you inject you compress the rubber stopper inside the syringe. When pulling out if it passes any blood the vacuum inside the syringe will pull a little blood in. It's very obvious when you aspirate in a vessel, the blood flows in very fast, at least that's what happened to me once.

This happens to me all the time. No biggie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U probably hit a regular vein on the way in . If anything bad were to happen it would have already

Thanks brother! I figured since I didn't fall to the ground crying like a little girl I was g2g. Just wanted to make sure [emoji1305]

This totally makes sense. I am 99.9% sure the blood wasn't in the syringe after aspirating, so it must have happened on the way out. Thanks man!

No big deal at all or anything to worry about bro. Sometimes that happens and it doesn't mean you injected into a vein, which you want to avoid

It's almost impossible to inject in the vein without knowing. I landed in a vein, aspirated, and sucked 3/4ml of blood in a fraction of a second during the aspiration. Freakiest think ever. I pulled out and stabbed somewhere else and injected. Blood and all lol

No big deal at all or anything to worry about bro. Sometimes that happens and it doesn't mean you injected into a vein, which you want to avoid

Absolutely bro! I'm totally anal about shit like this...measure twice, cut once

It's almost impossible to inject in the vein without knowing. I landed in a vein, aspirated, and sucked 3/4ml of blood in a fraction of a second during the aspiration. Freakiest think ever. I pulled out and stabbed somewhere else and injected. Blood and all lol

Damn bro, that's crazy! Mrs Sniper pins my glutes and delts because I can't aspirated them. If that were to happen to her, she would probably faint and fall to the ground like a sack of potatoes, lol

Damn bro, that's crazy! Mrs Sniper pins my glutes and delts because I can't aspirated them. If that were to happen to her, she would probably faint and fall to the ground like a sack of potatoes, lol

Hahaha. My wife won't be in the same room with a needle. I go solo.

your Femoral Artery is on the inside of your leg completely opposite side from where you should be pinning... plus if you actually hit the femoral it wouldn't be pretty site and you wouldn't be posting a thread .... LOL

This happens to me occasionally in my quads no worries bro.

Top Bottom