napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Did I mess my HPTA at 22 years of age?

You should get your blood hormone levels checked. We have no way of knowing what hormonal issues you have if any without any results to review.
That said, it’s unlikely your axis is screwed up from one SARM, but depending on where you acquired it it might have been fake. Fake ones produce limited results if any and usually with more side effects. If you bought from a bad source it could’ve been a placebo, which simply wouldn’t do anything at all.

Enhanced Athlete. Started at 10mg a day and finished at 20mg. I just got back from the gym and hit PRs without ostarine just 50mg Arimidex for the last 4 days

Your taking 50mg of Arimidex a day???? Man that's way too much, normal dosing is anywhere from 0.5mg EOD to 1mg a day. If your taking 50mg a day stop that immediately. I'd either get bloodwork done or just do a mini Pct

That’s not arimidex. It’s called Arimistane. I’ve been using that because it’s not illegal yet, and I can buy off Amazon. The brand you are buying is a little on the expensive side too for just that ingredient.

Why are you even taking arimadex at all? You're taking something that lowers estrogen for no reason. Sarms don't aromatize into estrogen so there's no point. You'll just crash your estrogen

You are taking 50mg of Arimistane. It doesn’t compare to Arimidex.
The downside of inhibitors like Arimistane is sometimes the body doesn’t fully replace the aromatising enzymes and it can permanently drop your estrogen levels, which isn’t great for most people. Arimidex is likely safer.
I have some odd genetics so I overproduce estrogen while I’m also sensitive to it, but I will switching to Arimidex in the future.

In my city is goes for $120+ to get testosterone levels checked and I cannot afford it right now. But I am getting normal erections, feeling great, sleeping well and no side effects at all but no gains at all either from that source. I would say I am the same I was as before I started by how I feel. My balls are full also and hanging 24/7 too, and am working harder than ever just by doing nofap. By this, is it safe to safe that I got no supression at all from this substance called ostarine?

It's like 50 bucks at www.privatemdlabs.com and you can order your own tests without a doctor

stop taking arimistane man ! and you cannot expect anyone to give you any sort of an answer on anything if you dont get bloodwork... if you want to be involved in shit like this then you need to take all the precautions and stay on top of everything or you have no business doing it... NOONE can answer your questions without bloodwork

Top Bottom