dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did I inject too high in glute?

Did I inject too high in glute?

Hey guys, I just did a IM of Test E in the glute today. When I aspirated I had a decent amount of blood come straight back in the syringe. Of course I immediately pulled it out, got rid of any air bubbles there might possibly be and re did the IM into a lower section of my glute of course aspirating first. This was actually very suprising, I think I went too high in the upper outer quadrant. Any similar experiences?

no but its pretty evident you hit a bad spot

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    no but its pretty evident you hit a bad spot
    I'm thinking about not doing glutes anymore... awkward angle... hard for me to do especially as I've got bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Alien_genetics View Post
    I'm thinking about not doing glutes anymore... awkward angle... hard for me to do especially as I've got bigger.
    Well thats up to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Well thats up to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    My left glute hurts pretty bad now not too bad but definitely not normal

It happens bro... Last cycle I was pinning 3cc's ed and my glutes needed a break. My delts are troopers they hardly give me any trouble. Quads are like a box of chocolates.

I don’t think you should have to aspertate in your glute there arnt any veins your gonna hit there? I juts started doing glutes I was a huge quad advocate but after hitting a few bad spots I decided to give glutes another shot and Wow so much easier ao glad I switched don’t know if I’ll do quads again. Your gonna have pain sometimes man could have to do with you moving the needle around to much not having a steady hand I recommend doing it in front of a mirror

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    It happens bro... Last cycle I was pinning 3cc's ed and my glutes needed a break. My delts are troopers they hardly give me any trouble. Quads are like a box of chocolates.
    True that!

Quote Originally Posted by Alien_genetics View Post
    Hey guys, I just did a IM of Test E in the glute today. When I aspirated I had a decent amount of blood come straight back in the syringe. Of course I immediately pulled it out, got rid of any air bubbles there might possibly be and re did the IM into a lower section of my glute of course aspirating first. This was actually very suprising, I think I went too high in the upper outer quadrant. Any similar experiences?
    Happens all the time to me. I just send her home. Just press your alcohol pad on the site as soon as u pull out so u donít lose the oil.. try delts and quads to give that ass a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MrClark518* View Post
    Happens all the time to me. I just send her home. Just press your alcohol pad on the site as soon as u pull out so u donít lose the oil.. try delts and quads to give that ass a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My ass hurts lmao. Even got sciatica like a 1/10 for sure. Fuck me. Leg day tomorrow too