napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Did I do the right thing?

CK55

So i'm a trainer in the local mma gym, and last evening I was the juniors. After the training was over I wanted to tell the kids it was a good workout, and I saw oxy in one of the kids bags(he forgot the close it), so when the others kids left I talked with him only me and him about how bad it was at his age, he is 16. He said he wanted to be stronger so he could compete with the others. I asked out of curiosity where he got them from, and he said he bought them from the local ''meathead'' I live in a really small town so I know him from the gym and he is ''I do curls in the squatrack'' type of guy. It made me so mad an adult selling gear to kids.. Like what the hell is going on... So I decided to talk with the kids parents I kinda feels like it's my duty, so he wont hurt himself in the future. But yeah I just needed to to get it out because it made so angry. I even want to call the police on that doucebag... Because everyone knows he keep his stash at home

i cant disagree with you at all.. i really think you did the right thing... hopefully the parents handle it right and dont scream and yell but discuss it with him... when parents scream and yell, kids never trust them and become fearful.. if its handled properly, then this will go really well but you should not worry whatsoever about what you did.. you did the right thing but that piece of fucking shit that sold them to sa 16 year old, he needs to have consequences.. absolutely man... what a piece of pure shit... i cannot believe it...

People like him are literally the skum of the earth. Making money off some ignorant kid despite knowing the serious consequences of underage and irresponsible steriod use. And he sold him oxy WTF? The stuff was probably left over from a cycle he tried to do himself but was too much of a pussy to handle it. If I actually new a guy who was selling gear to minors at my gym me and him would definitly have a "talk". Especially if those kids where close to me.

He should be charged with a crime.

People like him are literally the skum of the earth. Making money off some ignorant kid despite knowing the serious consequences of underage and irresponsible steriod use. And he sold him oxy WTF? The stuff was probably left over from a cycle he tried to do himself but was too much of a pussy to handle it. If I actually new a guy who was selling gear to minors at my gym me and him would definitly have a "talk". Especially if those kids where close to me.

He should be charged with a crime.
i would go fucking completely off so im glad i didnt see any of this or was not around it... i would lose it, seriously...

Top Bottom