napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Did I buy bunk sarms?

Ssuuddssyy

So after a bunch of time debating I went with a company that offered capsules over liquids and on day 4 of my osta cycle (20mg), my left peck feels super tender and my nipples are sensitive, slightly burning and little bumps have formed around them.

I'm just wondering if gyno can show symptoms that quickly into a cycle and if it looks like I got more pro hormone and less sarm.

When I noticed this happening I hoped onto my ai (arimistane) while I wait for aromasin to come (changed my mind about ai). Should I do my pct even though I stopped after 4 days?

Did I get dupped into a bad product?

Btw I'm 30, 186lbs, 17% bf, years of training and no previous cycle of anything.

Last edited:
you would NEVER have that sort of reaction with mk, especially in 4 days.. where did you get them?

Got the osta from enhanced athlete. I should have went with my gut and gone with another company. I'm glad it was something I noticed quickly and was prepared (well semi I wish I went with aromasin).

I stopped with taking whatever that was and I've been taking my ai for the past two days. Should I do a mini pct of clomid or is that unnecessary for 4 days of whatever this was?

That's is strange I have used the osta from enhanced athlete several times and have never had any issue

Yea idk. I've heard both good and negative things about them and disappointed it didn't work out well for me. I'm guessing I got a bad batch? Idk. I'm not speaking ill of them, they offered a full refund within an hour or two of me emailing them so their customer service made it not a big deal for me. I may try them again in the future, who knows.

Top Bottom