domestic-supply
        
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition
        
napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: did dbol kill my liver?

  1. #1

    did dbol kill my liver?

    Hey guys in a bit of a panic as my TRT doctor just called and said I need urgent care... I came clean with my doses but he was saying my gear is not the cause..... has anyone else seen liver enzimes this high or if Dbol can inflate the numbers that high?

    I dont have the test in front of me both there were two test the scale was 0-40 and one came back 500 the other 1300 ...... Ive been on 800mg test for 12 weeks, 600mg deca for 12, and 2 weeks of Dbol at 50mg a day to "planned on last 4 weeks leading into a meet" .

  2. #2
    It definitely beat it up pretty darn good. I recommend you don't use any orals anymore. I would say your liver can't handle it very well.

    Liver enzymes vary from person to person. I got 350 off of 6 weeks of Anavar.

  3. #3
    damn , that's a lot ... i only got 104 after 6 weeks of tbol 50 mg/day

  4. #4
    Senior Member RoboGainz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    982
    Damn dude. I would say your body just cant handle the orals at all. You need to detox for sure. Ive used plenty of orals in the past and have done plenty of cycles. My ALT a month ago was 59 and AST 39. My numbers are slightly elevated at most. Just stay away from anything for now bro. Some guys can run so much and not have nay issues and some people do simple cycles and their values go through the roof

  5. #5
    just weird I have done anadrol twice and no problems.... then dbol all the sudden destroyed me after 2 weeks

  6. #6
    Senior Member RoboGainz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    982
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    just weird I have done anadrol twice and no problems.... then dbol all the sudden destroyed me after 2 weeks
    did you have blood work done after the anadrol?

  7. #7
    yes it was 220 after 5 weeks, I waited 10-11 weeks before jumping on this Dbol maybe its just catching up with me ... no more orals

  8. #8
    Senior Member RoboGainz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    982
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    yes it was 220 after 5 weeks, I waited 10-11 weeks before jumping on this Dbol maybe its just catching up with me ... no more orals
    that is insane man, i mean anadrol is very toxic and jumping from oral to oral that quickly is not giving your body enough time to detox. Be careful my dude, you only have one body. But yes i have to agree, i dont see myself touching any orals. I get bad acid reflux on them, toxic feeling, lethargy, appetite suppresses often for me. Injectables i feel great on outside of tren. More work and a pain to inject but totally worth it in the end. You save your body so much stress. But yeah man just run liver/kidney support for the next 6 months, keep retesting to makesure those values come down. Limit any drinking

  9. #9
    Yeah it can happen. Orals beat me up pretty bad too. I wrote all orals off a couple years ago. Some people just metabolize orals through their liver more than others.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboGainz View Post
    that is insane man, i mean anadrol is very toxic and jumping from oral to oral that quickly is not giving your body enough time to detox. Be careful my dude, you only have one body. But yes i have to agree, i dont see myself touching any orals. I get bad acid reflux on them, toxic feeling, lethargy, appetite suppresses often for me. Injectables i feel great on outside of tren. More work and a pain to inject but totally worth it in the end. You save your body so much stress. But yeah man just run liver/kidney support for the next 6 months, keep retesting to makesure those values come down. Limit any drinking
    Everything you said is exactly how I respond as well. Orals and tren fuck me up. I wont use either anymore

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •