napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Did Blood word; Relatively low test; Do another or increase first?

notmyname

Did Blood work; Relatively low Total Test; Do another or increase first?

Probably a post for Dylan since I'm sure he'll have an opinion :)

I ran the following, finishing about a month ago:

1-12 MK-2866 - 25mg/day in AM
1-12 S-4 - 50mg/day in 25mg split AM/PM, 5 days on, 2 days off
1-12 GW-501516 - 20mg/day taken ~30 minutes before my workout, or at the same time of day on non-training-days

I took a month off and the only thing I took was 1st Phorm Primal Pack as my "PCT" to see how I would "recover" without having to take something like Clomid. I also continued taking GW, but from my understanding that's fine. I put "recover" in quotes, because in my haste to start I did not get initial blood work done, so I don't know where my test levels were at the start. I have Clomid literally just sitting here, but I have not taken it. Amusingly, despite all the other stuff this is the one that "freaks me out" the most.

I am in my low-to-mid-30s, ~190#, and 20-25% BF according to an impedance scale. Yes I know this is bad, but I was 25-29% before that cycle, so small victories.

I ordered Hormone Panel for Females which includes Total test LC/MS/MS (I'm a male though), and Lipid Panel from LabsMD. My Total Test came back at 418, which is about 68% the median for someone my age, LH at 1.9, FSH at 4.2. The only thing out of "normal" ranges on either panel was my HDL which was at 39 (1mg below their "normal" threshold).

My question is, should I hold off on anything else and do a "proper" PCT with Clomid, rerun labs and reassess afterward, or just jump back in? I was thinking MK, 9009, and GW for the next one.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I did not get initial blood work done, so I unfortunately don't have a known starting point. I didn't know how easily accessible those labs were.

I'll DM you where I got them from to avoid sourcing info.

Agreed. Everyone is different, I just wasn't sure if being 70% the average for my age group was something that should deter me from another cycle, or if I should take this as my 'baseline' moving forward. I do feel slightly flat, but I've been sick which hasn't helped.

Agreed. Everyone is different, I just wasn't sure if being 70% the average for my age group was something that should deter me from another cycle, or if I should take this as my 'baseline' moving forward. I do feel slightly flat, but I've been sick which hasn't helped.
That might be your baseline, and since it's all you have to go on, it basically is now. If you are planning to cycle, then just do a proper pct and run blood again afterwards for comparison

Top Bottom